Chapter 3- A Melody Away

Air was deep into depression, and it filled up it's journal way quicker than anyone on the island ever could. It slightly helped, but the pain came back to air. It looked out it's window, seeing Tweedle be praised. It wanted so badly to go out there and play, foster the eggs, help with making and baking food, and making memories. But that Tweedle ruined it all. Air hurt so bad it didn't care for making memories at all. It couldn't handle it any longer. It was time for a different way of handling pain rather than just sitting down and moping all day.

Plant came to visit the island, and was welcomed by the monsters. While Plant was saying hi to everyone, however, it was told about the heist of Air Wubbox and was shocked. It went to see Air right away, to see if it could talk Air into giving back the Coloss-Eye.

"Hello, welcome to Air Island's Castle. How may I help you?" A Reebro with a tiny top hat greeted. "I want to see my sibling." Reebro was confused but understood. "I mean, if you say sooooo.." and let Plant into the rooms area. Plant went through the many halls, and knocked. It was as silent as the night sky, and it knocked again. "Air? You in there?" It got more anxious, until it busted open the door, only to be shocked at it's discovery.

Air laid lifeless on it's desk, yellow blood splattered everywhere. Air looked very hungry, and had a emotionless expression on it. Plant was so horrified, it let out a scream of true terror. It could startle anyone of all sensitivities, from an incredibly stubborn Flowah to a very soft-hearted Furcorn, it could startle and terrify anyone. Plant started sobbing tears of pure sorrow. Why was Air left to die? Why did nobody care for it's mental health? It killed itself with a single bullet to the head from a Pistol. "Air! Why, Why! Who would LET THIS HAPPEN?!" Plant screamed of pure horror, sobbing over Air's pale and lifeless body. A rare congle walked by, and Plant turned to the small creature (in comparison), and was stained of yellow, glowing blood."Go. Away!" Plant roared, scaring the rare congle away. It rushed down to the main entrance, telling Reebro, the current Castle Service Handler, about the incident. the info then spread from one another, and then came upon the speakers.

"Attention all of Air Island. We would sadly have to announce that the Epic Air Wubbox is dead." Some didn't care since it "stole" the Coloss-eye, but others were horrified. Not Tweedle.

Plant had anger rushing through every vain, every artery in it's body. Whoever did this, would be violently ripped apart until nothing is of them left. Plant read a note on the table from Air that said

-Dear, whoever finds this.

I have been watered down to nothing but a stealer. I can't go out to eat. Neither can I drink. Though if you feel that my death was too soon, I'm sorry. There was nothing I could do at that point.

Though if you still want me here, I am. I am within the melody of you all. Even if I am

not present to the eye, i still am in the flow with the chorus. But, I did not steal anything. I blame the horrid Tweedle that you all believe in. Go compliment that no-good of a bird instead if you believe in it's philosophy.

Though if you still believe I'm a good monsters, thank you for sticking with me. I am here forever, and if you want to ever meet with me again, just remember my rigid, loud melody.

We'll meet again, with just a single melody.

-Your friend, Air Wubbox.

Plant raced down the stairs to the main entrance, not even bothering if it hit anyone incoming. "Plant, hey! Come back!" Reebro called out, chasing after Plant. Plant didn't care for anything. It's mind was only on Air's suicide. It felt so horrible, especially after reading the note. "Plant, please listen! We can find the Coloss-Eye and clear out Air as innocent!" Plant stopped. "I don't care. I want Air back. More than anything." It whispered weakly. Plant's hands were stiff, as if it were ready to choke someone to death. "Please. Look, I believe there isn't much evidence to whether or not Air stole the Coloss-Eye, so we should find it together." Plant stood there for a moment, and barely nodded it's head. "But i don't want.. to see Air's body. Can i get cleaned up..?" Plant was covered in blood from holding Air in it's arms, out in the lush forest it ran off to.