(Finale)Chapter 4- This melody needs to go on!

Plant got cleaned up, and went to a guest room to sleep in so it could be refreshed for tomorrow. When it woke up, it refreshed itself OKand went to Air's room. It started to read Air's journal for any clues (after Air's corpse was put somewhere, of course). It hurt reading up until the final page, but Plant put some pieces together to come to a conclusion. Tweedle had a plan to do this overall. Plant returned to Reebro, and had told it about the evidence it found. "Oh, I get it! Let's check that Tweedle's room."

From their evidence, Air had heard gossiping from Tweedle right after each of Tweedle's visits. Air heard things like "And then I tell everyone Air.." and "This is our plan to get Air in trouble!" Tweedle also has a smirk on it's face when it was pointed at about who started the drama.

Reebro had a key for the room, and successfully opened it. The room seemed ordinary, but they needed to be quick searching because monsters usually go home by this time. They checked cabinets, under the bed, until plant hit it's antler on the roof. "Ow! This room ain't fit for large Wubboxes!" It felt a loose tile-feeling thing on the roof. "Hey, uh, Reebro.. this tile came out. Let me check there." Plant knew this was somewhere to hide the Coloss-Eye because Tweedle could fly up there. Plant squeezed it's head in there, and saw a slim, rocky statue. "Hey! I found the Coloss-Eye! Let me keep it here so we can show who is really hiding the lost item!" Reebro agreed, and decided for everyone to meet up at room 1908.

A crowd formed at the room, and Plant and Reebro found the exact place where the Coloss-Eye was, pulling it out. When the tweedle got back, it was shocked to see that they found it. The entire crowd turned to the Tweedle, who was already shivering in it's timbers. "Hey, YOU hid it! You liar. Now i feel bad Air died because of your dumb actions!" Hoola shouted, as the crowd closed in on the Tweedle.

Tweedle sat in it's bare cell, with a half-stale cookie for it's dinner. The monsters, however, were planning for the Thanksgiving dinner party that was coming up soon. The Wublins, Wubboxes (besides Epic Air Wubbox, sadly), and even Celestials were helping out! Baby Galvana was helping put up cute decorations ok the different food stalls, and adult Galvana was using it's staff to tie silky red ribbon to the pillars. The Ethereals couldn't come because they were sadly very busy. Tomorrow was the big dining, and Plant was feeling heavily depressed even though the dining room was decked out in serotonin-giving decorations. Earth sat next to Plant. "Hey, I know it's hard to not think about Air, but please try not to think about it too much, ok? I may not feel your pain, but I am here every step of the way." Earth's smoke coming out of it's exhausts were sinking to the ground, as it does when it's sad.

Today was Thanksgiving! This was an all-day event. There were fun games to play outside, and inside a buffet full of yummy foods from all around the world. Plant entered the large eatery and looked down at the busy atmosphere. An Attmoz was shaking up a sparkly drink for a Candelavra, Hoola and PomPom were doing Karaoke on the side of the dining area, Epic Water Wubbox was giving a baby fwog a chocolate candy, and so much other interactions happening. Plant said hello to (almost) everyone, and hung out with some of them. Attmoz gave it a sparkly, red drink. "Try it, it's on the house!" Plant gave it a small sip, which was basically drinking the whole serving. "..whooh! That is really sweet!" Plant hiccuped. Plant actually bakes stuff, but doesn't like anything too sweet. The drink tasted of lemon and pomegranate, as a soda-like texture. Plant had done a bunch of other stuff, but then was called outside at the sunset.

"Alright, close your eyes..." Rare Whisp said, holding Plant's hand. Plant was a bit nervous about the gift. What could it be? Plant heard soft stomps, but that was probably one of it's other siblings. A hand touched Plant, similar to it's siblings. "Hey, are you the one giving the gift..?" A soft "No." came from an insanely familiar voice. Plant opened it's eyes, not believing what it sees before it. Air Wubbox was back, and still good as new! Plant hugged Air so tight Air got thrown into a coughing mess. Plant was squealing and crying tears of joy, while Air was just happy that the drama was over. The ethereals were actually busy reviving Epic Air Wubbox, so they couldn't help with decorating. "You don't know how MUCH I missed you!!" Plant squealed, still hugging Air tightly. "Hey, maybe we should say hi to the others?" Air managed to speak of, which made Plant drop it. Air said hi to everyone, and they went inside.

Air had a fun time playing games with the monsters and having good snacks and drinks, while it's happy that the tweedle is in jail until it rots. The Wubbox Family is now back in it's full Degree! Within a few weeks, Air managed to wake up the Air Colossal, which made everyone eccentric! As long as for the Epic Air Wubbox lives, is as long as the world of Air Island is given a bubbly and fun ruler.