Chapter 2

Alex's POV

"Ladies, there will be two new members of our house group!"

I look up.

Mr Johns, my house group teacher was standing in front of the class beaming like his usual idiotic self and gesturing towards the doorway.

I follow his flailing hand, my eyes meeting the students who were soon to be at the mercy of our teacher's constant blabber.

"This is Abigail."

I did a quick inspection of the first girl.

She had beautiful thick wavy ringlets, matching dark chocolate eye balanced with nice toned skin. She is smiling confidently and looks nice enough. But somehow my potential-new-friend radar isn't connecting. The Wi-Fi reception seems to be failing with her.

"And this is Chelsea."

I move on to inspect the other new girl, Chelsea. I stop dead in the midst of my inspection. Her straightforward, brown puppy eyes is setting my potential-new-friend radar on haywire. Hell, even my Bluetooth is connecting.

At that moment, I knew that we'll become friends. Close friends. Maybe even best friends. But what I am afraid is that we'll be closer than that, that I'll feel something more that I should not. Since the only other person who has triggered such a response out of my radar is Bella.

__________________________________________________________________

Hey!

This chapter is quite short, mainly because I want to separate the introduction of Chelsea in its individual chapter!! Remember Chelsea! She's quite an important character!! But do you guys like my reference to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth? Our lives depend on technology these days.

Thank you to all that has read this chapter!

Please Vote and Comment!

Happy_is_me & Shark05