Chapter 3

Bella's POV

This morning I saw Alex. She's so annoying. But she's a good friend. But that duck dance of hers really does get on my nerve. Why does she do it?

"Hey"

I look up, recognising the voice. It was Bianca.

"Hey" I say pleasantly surprised.

The girl smiling at me had beautiful bronze hair tied neatly into a high bun and a pair of warm hazel eyes.

I walk over and extend my arms for a hug. She walks into the embrace and I drape my arms around her small frame. The books in her arms make the hug awkward. Nevertheless the physical contact makes me happy.

"Bianca..." I whisper as I breathe in her apple scented hair. How can anyone smell so good...?

"Yeah?"

"How have you been? Haven't seen you around lately."

She pulls away. I let go reluctantly trying not to show my disappointment.

"I've been well, nothing much happening. What about you?"

"Me too"

"OMG, I have to tell you something. I met this guy at the school fest. His name is Blake. You cannot fathom how hot he is. He is a legit sex god."

" Oh? R-really?" I force a fake smile upon my lips. "Good for you."

Does she like him? I hope not.

" He's really cute and I think..."

Oh god please no.

"I like him."

Shit.

"And the best thing is, he asked me out."

Fuck. Crap. Shit.

"Oh... That's... great..."

I look down and start twiddling my fingers.

"Bella? Are you okay?"

I realise I zoned out on her.

"Yeah? Um? What? Sorry?"

"I asked whether you were okay or not"

"Oh Y-y-yeah, I'm fine. I need to go to class now. See you later. Bye!" I forced another smile and waved goodbye. Another minute looking at her will increase this heart ache.

"Oh, Okay! BYEEEEE!!"

I sigh.

I am so not okay.