💞 Chapter 5 💞

Malini take 5 of them inside the house.malini called all of them,

Mal-Amma appa ellarum wangalen.

All comes to the hall.ak and his friends shocked to see aadhya their.aadhya was too shocked to see him but composed and sawak and smile.

Bin-Yennama yaari ewanga ellarum?

Kri-Yenna da un dress la kilinji irukku yennachi?

Krish pa saw the ak and his friends and misunderstood them.krish pa went near them and drag ak by his collar and glare him.

Kri-Yenna da panna yen ponna?

Ak and his friends now understood that how aadhya had that behaviour that misunderstaning someone without knowing anyone.

Ak-Kaiya edunga sir.

Kri-Mudiyadhu sollu da.

Mal-Appa......

Kri-Nee shumma iru nee.sollu da enna da panna?

That it ak's self control was broken.

Ak-Edra kaiya.

Ak push krish pa hand from hus collar by shoyting making all jerked.ak turn to otherside and contol himself by caressing his chest.ak turn toward krish pa and said,

Ak-Sorry kathinadhuku.ungalluku enna prachina ippo?awaloda dress uh yen kilinji irukku nu awakitta ketkama yensattya pudichitu kekkuringa.modhalla awakitta kelunga.

Krish p turn towards malini and malini said what happen making all shocked except ak and his gang.krish pa turn towards ak and try to say sorry for musundertanding but ak stopped.

Ak-Wenam sir neenga ponnu mela irukkira paasathula dhan enna kettinga parawalla ana inime aachum enna aachu kettutu aprom enna seiyalam nu mudivu pannunga.ippo dhan puriyudhu eppidi inda palkkam ponnuku wandhuchinu.

Krish look him confusely.

Ak-Yenna enda ponnu nu parkuringala?wera yaaru adho(pointing aadya)doctor madam dhan.

Ak turn towards malini and went near her and said,

Ak-Inime aachu parthu po ellarum engala maari kaapathitu kondu vandhu vida maatanga.awanga awanga velaikku vechipanga thawira.en number tharen edhachu na call pannu appidi work aagala na innoru number tharen ok va?

Mal-Sari na romba thanks.

Ak-Parawalla.dei mugen.

Mug-Solra.

Ak-Ennoda numberayum un numberayum kuduthitu va naa weliya wait panren.

Saying so he went out after seeing aadhya who is smiling at him.he smile a little and went from their to out.krish pa was not satisfied about the thing happen so he followed ak and called him,

Kri-Thambi...

Ak turn towards him and asked,

Ak-Yenna sir?

Kri-Illa neenga awakitta pesradha partha perusa awa yedho maraikkura nu theriyum awakitta ketta solla maata adhu naala neengachum sollunga.unga kitta awa kandipa solli iruppa please sollunga.

Ak sighed heavily and said what happened to her in past days.hearing it krish pa was shocked and his eyes welled up with tears.ak saw it console him telling as,

Ak-Bayapudadhinga inime awan awa pakkam wara mata.appidi oru nelamaila dhan irukka awan.

Kri-Thanks pa.

Ak nodded and went out and started the bike.after sometime his friends too comes out and went from their.

What will happen next?
What happen to that man?
What did ak do for him?

Keep guessing until the next 😉😉

To know the answers for all these question stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄