💞 Chapter 7 💞

At night the malini wake up and went down to have dinner.after dinner she did not sleep because she slept evening but without her knowledge she slept after talking with aadhya for 2 hours.

Next day morning.......

Ak comes to know from people that in the town so rowdies was troubling people asking money from shop and the people who are selling flowers and kids toy near kovil.

Ak and his friends went to the town and saw the rowdies.people sighed and felt relax after seeing ak their.the rowdies saw him went near ak.

Go-Yaaru da nee?

Mug-Ooh theriyadha naanga yaarunu?

The goons nodded no,

Pug-Nalla yosinga thambi.

The goons thinks and he remembered them and his face started sweating and started to tremble in the place.

Ak-Nyabagam wandhucha illa innum illaya?

Goo-Wandhuchi wandhuchi.theriyama wanduten ney manichidu ney.

Goo 2-Hey nee yen awan kitta mannipu kekkura awan periya aal aah ewan.va namma wandha welaya par........

Before he complete he gets a punch to his nose from ak making him yelled.

Goo 2-Heyy yennaye adikkiriya?naan yarunu theriyuma?

Dar-Adhuku munnadi naanga yaarunu theriyuma?

Goo-Yaaru nee?

Darshan said ak name and the goon shocked and started to run from their but ak and his friends too starred to chase them and hit them to give the money.

One goon comes from back of ak with a knife and stabbed his back making him shout.

Ak-Ammaaaaaaaaa.

For his shouting sound his friends turn and saw a goon has stabbed his back from a knife.all his friends leave the goons and went towards ak but before they go near his he fall down in unconsious state.

Mug-Deii machan kanna thora da.

The people too surrounded them and one auto person comes front and asked mugen to come to take him to the hospital.

Mug-Neenga yellarum pinnadi vaanga da naan ak a kootitu poren.

Saying so mugen lift him and took him to the auto.ak was murmuring something from his mouth in pain.this friends too followed them in the bike and arrived to the hospital.

Mugen took a strecher from inside and made ak to layed down with the help of their friends.they took him inside the hospital by calling the doctor.but tgey doen't know it was the hospital were aadhya and her friends working.

Doctor comes near them and asked what happened and they tell them.doctor took him inside and asked them to wait out.

Aadhya was in an treatment and after she finish it she comes out and walk to her cabin with her friends.she saw some familiar figures back near the ICU.her friends saw her eye sight and asked,

Sun-Yenna di aachu?

Aad-Illa d anda pasangala partha kandawanga maari thonudhu.

Malini too saw them and shocked and said,

Mal-Heyyy aama di adhu ak aana ooda friends di.

All saw the boys and aadhya too see them and shocked,

Aad-Aama di but yen ippidi nikkiraru adhum ICU ku munnadi?

Mal-Theriyalaye va poi kepom.

The girls gang went near them and called them,

Aad-Anna.

Pugazh and all turn towards the sound and shocked to see aadhya.aadhya smile to them and search ak.

Dar-Nee inga eppidi ma?

Mal-Edhula dhan naanga wela seirom.

Pug-Aama la marandhuten.

Aad-Sari yen ICU ku munnadi irukkinga?Ak enga kaanom.

Pug-Adhu vandhu........

Aad-Sollunga ney enna aachu?

Mug-Adhu.....(said what happen to ak)

Aad-Yenna na solringa?

Rak-Aama ma adhuku dhan namma welila nikkirom doctors um innum waralla weliya.

Aadhya nodded and went near the ICU door and saw inside the room.ak was laying on the bed murmuring something.

What will happen next?
What will happen to Ak?
What is ak murmuring from his mouth?

Keep guessing until the next 😉😉

To know the answer for this question stay tuned with the story 😉😉.

With Your Lovely,
❄ Frozen ❄

Those who did not read my new story "End up together"please read it and support to it too.