In LA With A Jerk

Chapter 1

Chad's P.O.V

"Get to class NOW!" The teacher shouted down the hall "whatever bitch" I muttered under my breath, I think she heard me because she came stomping up the corridor "Oh, shit!" Carl shouted we ran quickly past everyone nearly knocking over a couple of teachers.

"I think...we lost her" I said in between breathes. Me, Carl, James and Steve burst out laughing, I high-fived Carl. It was our last day of school so we weren't going to any lessons today, we only really came to piss off the teachers.

"You having the annual end of school party?" I asked James "You got that right, and it's going to be better than any of the other party's i've ever had!" Finally when the bell rings in ten minutes I am going to be free from this hell hole forever.

Annabelle's P.O.V

"Anna, what are you doing for the summer" Olivia asked me "Uh...I have to go and visit family in Los-Angeles" I frowned "Aw... how long for?" She whined I had to smile at her, she is annoying but she is my best friend there are things you have to put up with, "About a month, so i'll have 2 weeks with you when I get back"

We fell silent while walking into our last class ever at the school. Mr.Jenkins walked into the classroom acting all serious "Right, you little brats!" he said sternly "Time to go and play some football!" he said while getting a football out of his bag and winking at us, he ran out of the classroom shouting, he's just like a big kid. Me and Olivia smiled and chased after him.

All the boys were playing football, including Mr.Jenkins, me and Olivia were sunbathing on the grass until a dark figure stood over me "hey, move it, I'm going to get an uneven tan!" I said while trying to figure out who it was, he held his hands up in surrender "Sorry!" Jack said sarcastically. Jack is my twin brother, fortunately we look nothing alike, I look more like our mum and Jack looks more like our dad. "What do you want?" I asked "I'm really bored" he said sitting next to me "Go and play football then" I mumbled "No, I don't like it" "Go make some new friends then! Just leave me alone!" I yelled pushing him "Fine!" He yelled, I had to laugh.

"Whoop Whoop!" Olivia screamed when we were walking down the street "NO MORE SCHOOL!" She shouted "shh... people are looking" I whispered "let them look I don't care!" Olivia skipped down the street singing 'school's out for summer' "Why do you all ways pick the crazy friends?" Jack asked "Their always more fun, that's why!" I smiled

*****

"Your bags are all packed?, You haven't forgotten anything?" Our Mum asked "Yes!" Me, Jack and Karen said, Karen is our little sister she's only 9. "We're fine can we go now!" Karen moaned "Yes, let's go NOW!" I said while grabbing Karen's hand and walking out the front door. We'd only finished school an hour ago and now we're already jetting off to LA.

We were on the plane "I spy with my little eye something beginning with 'C'" Karen was saying "I don't know ... chair?" Jack sounded annoyed she'd been playing this game since we set off about 10 hours ago "No!" Karen said shaking her head and smiling "It was Captain" "What, you can't even see the Captain!" Jack yelled at her "Yeah, but you can hear him sometimes" Karen argued back "so, you still can't..." I cut Jack off "I wouldn't even bother!" Karen looked out of the window and a huge smile appeared on her face "I've got another word for 'C'!" she looked at Jack "California!" he smiled at her as she nodded. We are finally here.

Chad's P.O.V

"5 Minutes till freedom guys!" James said "What time should we come to your's?" Carl asked "You can come straight after school if you want" "No, I've got to get properly ready" I said. The bell rang "YEAH!"

"WOOOO!"

"FREEDOM!" We all cheered, I put the finger up to the school "FUCK YOU!" I shouted. All the teachers stood at the gate glared at me, "HA!" I laughed at them.

"See you later!" I shouted to the guys while walking to my house. "Chad, where have you been?" My Mom shouted at me "school!" I said "No, I mean why weren't you in class at all today?" She crossed her arms "I only went to piss off the teachers, dump some girlfriends and meet my friends"

"By the way, not going to be back tonight" I said "why not?!" She was getting angrier at every word I was saying "James' end of school party" I answered while walking away. I think I could hear her growling as I ran upstairs. Tonight is going to be fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think

Vote & Comment