4.

-Y/n's POV

I'm now on the way home in the car with my brother, sugnhoon.

"Should i ask him now?" I kept thinking in my head while my eyebrows are furrowed.

"You're definitely thinking about something, need to ask me for something?"
The voice literally scared me to the point i almost screamed, but i decided to tell him what i wanted to ask

"Oh uh yes.., you know i like Jake right? And like minji told me to ask for your help with setting me up with jake"

"Oh what? Minji? And why do you want me to set you up with him??"
"Fine I'll set you up with jake just please don't do crazy stuff"

"WOW YES THANK YOU SO MUCH HOON OPPA" as proud tears were coming out of my eye. (lol this is so weird.)

*time skip*

I finally arrived home and went upstairs to my room, once i get into my room i plopped on the bed and fell asleep.

-sunghoon's POV

*in the car*

this girl must be thinking about something..she always wanna ask something if her eyebrows are furrowed like this, so i asked her
"You're definitely thinking about something, need to ask me for something?"

She definitely is going to ask about jake.
And guess i was right! It was jake lmao

Oh and minji? Why is minji doing this? She's literally complaining about how y/n is inlove with jake but he never notices to me.
Well if you don't know minji is my girlfriend for a few months now.

*time skip*

I arrived home and as soon as i did i went to text my girlfriend, minji.

TBC...

I'm sorry guys 😭 I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger

I'll be back with another part!! <3