Light of my life

Requested by @naamkyubatao

......................

Characters

Manik Malhotra: the youngest business tycoon of india who is an arrogant person for others when it comes to work, love his parents who live abroad, avni is like a sister to him who came in his life 3 years ago, now she works at malhotra company as manik's assistant.
Nandini Murthy: a window of Avinash Murthy, lives in a small room apartment of her friends with her daughter as avinash's family threw her out after avinash's death In accident even before their daughter could born, loves her daughter to the core who is the only her person she can call as family after her own parents declined her arrival at their place after she was thrown out.
Pihu Murthy: 6 months old daughter of nandini, a bubbly child who is unknown to the cruel realities of the world.

Avni Gupta: an orphan, works as manik's assistant, 3 years ago manik found her on the beach crying her heart for her parents, that day manik called her his sister, and she did became his sister, lives in the same building as manik's but on differe...

Avni Gupta: an orphan, works as manik's assistant, 3 years ago manik found her on the beach crying her heart for her parents, that day manik called her his sister, and she did became his sister, lives in the same building as manik's but on different floor.

.....................

~Lets Start The Story~

Nandini smiled looking at her daughter looking around with her big round eyes just like hers...

"Pihu jaana."

Nandini called her daughter who didn't looked at her mother but at the flowers now putting her hand in her mouth.... Nandini with a smile pulled down pihu's hand and she threw them in air being happy... while nandini kissed her forehead before keeping her cheek on pihu's head.... The people who were jogging around looked at pihu with a smile as she was letting out happy voice that gained their attention...

Nandini smiled at her daughter before picking her up in her arms on her waist and said...

"Time to go back."

Pihu just kept looking at the flowers and then let out a shril as they walked a bit far... nandini just walked ahead while pihu yet again let out a shril... it is pihu's daily routine so that is why nandini just walked out of the park with pihu in her arms and pihu's bag on her other shoulder... pihu was now looking at the car and the people as her mother walked on the footpath to reach their home which was near to the park....

Opening the door of her apartment nandini entered inside and locking the door behind took pihu to the room....

"Now my pihu will have a shower and then we will go out again."