Blinking Twice?

Life is usually funny as you look at it. Sometimes you either have a bad/bad day or good/good day or you may get good/bad day. It will be according to what you meant it to be. Our minds are usually connected to every part of our body and so anything that we think will always be remotely motivated in our brain and delivered to the entire body. How do you treat your family when you are with them and when you are with other people who are not family. Can you fully trust what they usually teach you? Or will you go against them and face the challenges that will come on the way not caring of what the world 🌍 thinks. But all in all always follow what you believe is true. Why I'm I saying that it's simple the story I'm about to tell you is a very unique one that roams along two people and the family they are associated with. It's about their love life of how they navigate throughout their entire life 💯.
Always remember this in all your daily life that you should consider what the brain tells you, your heart ❤️ tells you and what your body is telling you and then become the jury of what should follow. I do not want to scare anyone but those are the vital organs that help us all throughout the day. One small mistake can lead to...😎😎😎

Aurora (P.o.v)
I was driving through a dirt road that maybe not many go through it I guess. The sun was resting so that the moon can take control of this beautiful world that we call it Earth. Many thoughts were surfacing on my mind as I was continuing with my journey. "Why did life be cruel to some people." I thought to mysel. It's not all time that everyone will be happy at the end and some blames may be brought on someone. The trees were showing their green leaves and the golden colour that meant that summer was around the corner.
I watched as people were passing and thought if their lives were even better because they looked happy when they are talking among each other. I hit an emergency brake immediately because I was about to hit a tortoise which was passing through. "what the Fuck really is this world playing games with me?" I said it very slowly. I must have zoned out and it's usually terrible when someone is driving. I got out and went to see if the animal had been injured, but it was very fine because it started to move again. I think it was in shock at that moment. "Maybe this life somebody needs to move at a lower pace and you will get to your destination without difficulties" I mumbled as I watched the tortoise move across the road. "That's it people don't see what is ahead of them because they are doing things fast so that they can be loved, recognized or even so that they can be famous. If people were more attentive to their surroundings, some things can be avoided." I said to myself as I returned to my car to head to my destination.
I loved the city that I had come from but things were alittle hitched and I had to run away. Was I cowered to escape because people will say that one must face his/her challenges whether they are difficult or easy. So the story I'm about to tell you has its own rythm and maybe you can be the judge of that tell me later waht you think of how you feel.
(Everyone has his/her own Demon 😈  to face and and one must know how to conquer it)

Sorry for the lateness but I was caught up.. Here is the first chapter and I hope you like it.. Send me your feedback so that I know how I may continue the story. I will be updating slowly because I'm using my phone.. see u on the next chapter..Greet any stranger on the road
@StrangerAst