~Chapter 3~

---------------------------------------------------

Scene: Marinette's balcony. Marinette is trying to come up with a believable lie.

---------------------------------------------------

Marinette: Ummm I heard you and Ladybug talking? (chuckles nervously)

Cat Noir: But we were talking on... the roof?? (notices Marinette cringing.) Anyways, you were Multimouse, so I guess you are one of Ladybug's friends. (he sighs) She has more trustworthy friends than me, who is just a friend. 

Marinette: *just...a...friend...* Don't say that Chaton, I'm pretty sure she just wanted to... um... protect her identity! Anyways she has so much on her mind that she needs a friend to talk about it. I heard she also can't keep secrets... (notices Cat Noir looking away sadly.) Aww Cat Noir...

Cat Noir: So you know her secret identity?

Marinette: *yes* No... I would love to know though!

Cat Noir: (looking towards the full moon) Yeah, yeah. Anyways I really have got to go. You have been great company tonight. (bends down and kisses her hand.) Bye, Marinette. 

Marinette: Bye, Cat Noir.

(Cat Noir flips off her balcony.)

Marinette: Show off. Hah.

---------------------------------------------------

Scene: Adrien's bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------

(Cat Noir jumps in through the window.)

Cat Noir: Claws in. 

Plagg: ARGH THAT LOVE THOUGHTS FROM YOU WERE SO CHEESY! Speaking of cheese, I need CAMEMBERT! (dives into his camembert closet.)

Adrien: (jumps onto his bed, arms outstretched.) Hey Plagg, do you think Marinette trusts Cat Noir more than Adrien? 

Plagg: I don't know, why don't you ask her? ANYWAYS No more sweet talk. GOOD NIGHT ADRIEN. (fake snores)

Adrien: (smiles a little.) Thanks Plagg, goodnight.

---------------------------------------------------

Scene: Exterior, Collège Françoise Dupont. Once again, Gorilla opens the car door as Adrien steps out the vehicle and joins Nino, Alya and Marinette who are waiting for him outside the school. He high-fives with Nino, fist bumps with Alya, and attempts to kiss Marinette on her cheeks but to Marinette's panic, she holds her hand out to Adrien instead for a handshake, to Alya and Nino's annoyance.

---------------------------------------------------

Scene: Miss Bustier's classroom.

---------------------------------------------------

Adrien: Hey, Marinette.

Marinette: Oh -oh HII A-adri-mine I mean A-a-adrikins I mean I'm definitely not Chloe so hello A-adrianne! It's nice to love-I mean see your handsome- um see you here!

Adrien: Umm... Alright? Anyways Marinette I need to ask you something.

Marinette: Anything, my just-a-friend Adrien!

Adrien: Just... a friend?

Marinette: What NO! You are more than that!

Adrien: Phew, that's reassuring.

Marinette: You are my best friend!! Favourit - est!! (runs off to Alya)

Plagg: Spoke too soon, kid.

Adrien: (sighs) You're right. She took Cat Noir's advice way too seriously.

Plagg: That's not what I mean!

(Marinette is talking to Alya)

Marinette: Alya, I'm doing it all wrong!!

Alya: As much as I hate to admit it, but yes. You are doing it all wrong.

Marinette: (groans)

---------------------------------------------------

Scene: Marinette's balcony, night time.

---------------------------------------------------

Marinette: Chaton... I took your advice way too seriously.

Cat Noir. Marinette. Seriously.

Marinette: So I said 'heyy Adrikins I mean Adrien and hi Adrianne! My just-a-friend-Adrien!' and he was like 'but we get kissy-kissy! Surely I'm not just a friend' and I didn't think and I said 'no you are more than just a friend you are my closest best friend!' and I freaked out and ran away. And he looked soooo sad!! UGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHHGHHHHH

Cat Noir: First of all, *I don't think that is what he said.* what is wrong?

Marinette: I don't know, that's the problem... *the real problem is that my love for him made me lose the miraculouses and the kwamis* (she accidentally said it out loud.)

Cat Noir: Hm?

Marinette: What?

Cat Noir: What did you say? I didn't catch all that.

Marinette: (oh sh!t) um... I said my love for him is making me obsessed with him!

Cat Noir: And the part about the miraculouses and kwamis?

Marinette: *oops* I said that? No I didn't! Now let's talk about YOUR love life. Go on, TALK.

Cat Noir: *how suspicious.* Um, I can't talk too much. My secret identity, yeah, you know, and... and... *you wouldn't like who is behind the mask.*

Marinette: (raising one eyebrow) and?

Cat Noir: Nothing, I really got to go, bye Marinette.

Marinette: Bye Chaton?

(Cat Noir got out of there as fast as he can.)

Marinette: How weird.

---------------------------------------------------

Scene: Adrien's bedroom.

---------------------------------------------------

Cat Noir: Plagg, claws in. (flops onto his bed) Plagg, don't you think there is something linked to Ladybug... Marinette might be somehow linked to her... As BFFs? Or secret identity telling?

Plagg: You need to sleep Adrien. What you said didn't even make sense.

Adrien: Fine, goodnight Plagg.

~CHAPTER 3 DONE~