Oresama >> Chatting with Kon-yakusha

Felix, who got off the white horse, rushed over to Annemarie and the others. To be more precise, to Mia.

 He clenches both of Mia's hands and worries if she's okay. Mia blushes her cheeks, she seems to be wearing a thick cat, but she seems to have the face of a normal maiden in love.

"On my way to see you, I heard a terrible noise, so I rushed here. Why the hell... the mansion is collapsing. Mia, are you injured?"

"Um...yes, somehow I'm safe."

 That's right, thought Annemarie. In the room, she slapped Mia, who was trembling and muttering that I wasn't bad, and when she regained her sanity, it was Annemarie who carried her on her back and ran outside.

 This Annemarie's body is poor, so she is very powerless. Even so, it was probably the stupid power of the fire that knocked Mia down.

 So right now, Annemarie was in a lot of pain. And since she was still tormented by her hunger, she devoured the bread Latte brought her while watching her fiancée and her sister-in-law flirt before her eyes.

"Miss Annemarie, let's roast some cheese on the bonfire."

"I... I want to eat meat."

"Miss Annemarie! I found a lump of meat!!"

“You did a great job, Rose!

 From around the place where the kitchen was, Rose took out a chunk of meat and ran. While the three of us were clamming around the bonfire, Felix with a stern expression pulled Mia's hand.

"Annemarie!"

"Hmm, what? I'll come when I start grilling the meat, do you guys want to eat it too? The middle and edges are mine, but well, you can nibble on the rest."

"Don't deceive me, I'm talking about Mia."

 Annemarie tilted her head, wondering what it was about Mia. And immediately, when I think about it, Mia was a carnivorous girl.

 Annemarie put her hand over her mouth, and it occurred to her that a woman of her age would pretend to be a small eater in front of the man she liked. The contents of her Annemarie are already grown-up, but she can't help but get carried away by such sweet and sour stories.

 Annemarie nodded with a smile to Mia, who was hiding behind Felix. Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean. Annemarie's big boat is definitely a mud boat, but Mia doesn't know that she is a mud boat that can cross the ocean.

"Mia's cheeks are swollen. Did you do this?"

"That's right, it was an emergency and it couldn't be helped. Otherwise, Mia would have been buried under the rubble by now. Yo, hohohohohoho!!!」

 Annemarie put her hands on her hips and laughed in a good mood, completely forgetting that she was the cause. She is the spirit that all ends well. She's not good at anything and it's not over either.

 Felix grabbed Annemarie's arm. She gets tugged and loses her balance.

 Annemarie was annoyed when she put the fact that she was not a lady and slapped Mia on the shelf, thinking that this guy didn't treat a lady well.

"This dress... isn't it Mia's?"

"Ore-sama... it's mine. Fufu, it suits me better, and I'm sure the dress will be more pleasing if it's worn by such a transcendent beautiful girl, oh ho ho ho ho ho!!!"

 Annemarie, who was getting better and better because of how many times she laughed, raised her voice in a good mood.

"You... why can't you always be nice to Mia!?"