Unstable feelings

TW FOR POSSIBLE; Emetophobia and Trypanophobia

♡------------------------------------------------------------------♡

Uzi immediately let go of your hand as she stood up while that thing flew up into the sky, Uzi then grabbed out her gun and loaded it with whatever that thing was before admitting a green glow as she was walking backwards. As for you, you didn't know what else to do, this was all happening so fast you didn't know how to react to all of this. But, you managed to get up and rush on over to Uzi which probably was a mistake because that thing came back and landed in between you two, causing you to practically trip and fall backwards while for Uzi it made her fall backwards and let go of her gun. This was going great for you two.
Uzi then managed to do a backflip into a fighting stance "(...How...)" You looked at her in 'awe' "Woah...and they said pirating all of that anime was useless.." she said, looking at her hands, smiling ever so slightly. I guess that's where she learned it from, but that moment was cut short when that other drone flew right in front of her causing her to gasp. You looked over at Uzi's gun which wasn't too far from your reach but before you could grab it, that thing attacked Uzi with it's..TAIL?! THIS THING HAD A SYRINGE FOR A TAIL??? You watched in horror as that thing stabbed Uzi's hand with its tail before using it to throw her between that destroyed generator and the gun what you were next to, you finally sprung into action and picked up Uzi's gun as she looked at her now melting hand. "Uzi!" You yelled as she looked over at you, "Catch!" You threw her gun at her as she caught it and smirked a bit. The other drone turned it's hand into some sort of other gun before turning around, ready to shoot.

"Bite me."

And with that, Uzi pulled the trigger that made you have to close your eyes due to how bright of a glow the gun made after pulling the trigger. After a few seconds you finally opened up your eyes to see that other drones head gone as it's body stumbled around slightly before collapsing as Uzi looked down at her gun in disbelief, which, you did too. "Holy hell!.." Uzi said, still in disbelief "Suck on that, Dad!" She smiled to herself, proud. And honestly, you didn't blame her. "What..even is that thing" you said, looking at the other drone's headless body on the ground. "Those..are murder drones. And I managed to kill one!" She said with an excited tone "All thanks to me and my railgun!" So, that's what it is, a railgun. "Wow..." You were just in complete awe you really had nothing to say, well, until you heard something coming from the murder drone. Both you and Uzi both looked over at it and it was- REGENERATING IT'S HEAD BACK?! 'Error' read the screen on its face. You and Uzi started to panic as you just picked up something random and gave it to Uzi out of pure fear which, was a robot arm. As she got up and ran towards the murder drone who was now, standing up before whacking it with the arm. You got up and slowly walked over to Uzi to see what was gonna happen. It shook it's head and instead of the 'Error' on its screen, it turned into a pair of eyes. You all just, stood there for a moment as the murder drone blinked twice before smiling "Did you just slap me with that arm?" It said, pointing at the robot arm Uzi was holding, "Holy crap, it talks." Uzi said in a sarcastic tone "Yeah! Sorry it's just my-..." You started zoning out, for a moment it seemed like everything around you was slowed down. "(..wait...I could...try to escape.)" You thought to yourself "(I could try and find my own way-)" your train of thought was cut short when Uzi snapped her fingers in front of your face "Focus, Y/n." Uzi whispered. Wow, she actually remembered your name. "Hey, are you guys new to our squad?" The murder drone said "You're both a.. little short for a Dissasembly drone..." So, they're also called 'Dissasembly drones'? Huh. The drone looked like they were deep in thought looking at you both after saying that, what was even happening? You're just trying to find your way out of this planet to go back home. "I'm serial designation N, nice to meet you both!" He exclaimed, well, he's certainly happy for a drone that murders others. You didn't really pay attention to anything else he was saying, mostly focusing on Uzi's damaged hand. "Uh huh...well um, we have to go." Uzi said, using the robot arm to point in a different direction before dropping it and grabbing your hand "(...why does it feel like she might actually keep me captive or something...)" You thought to yourself, and as you felt Uzi practically dragging you to follow her, she gripped onto yours harder which honestly kinda hurt. It was due to her other hand, "Oo, Stuck yourself? Just pop it in your mouth! Our saliva can neutralize the nanites, and well, let's be glad for that because otherwise I'd be constantly dissasembling myself!" N said, letting out a nervous chuckle as he grabbed his own tail that nearly stuck him. "And by our saliva you mean-"
"Dissasembly drone" they both said in unison, "Righttt..." Uzi said. You felt like you knew where this was going "Hey, let's go in that landing pod over there" Uzi pointed to a- "(SPACESHIP?!)" you thought, surprised. "Sure! I love doing anything!" N said, happily. You were still in shock, did they not know that was a spaceship? Do they even know what a spaceship is? Does it work? Is it able to function? Can they use it? "Come on, human. Let's get moving." Uzi whispered, great. Now you've got a nickname, 'Human'. "(Please end my pain)"

꒰ა-----------------------------------------------------------------໒꒱

Inside of the spaceship
XX, XX, XX:XX am

꒰ა-----------------------------------------------------------------໒꒱

'Bleh'
you felt disgusted as you looked at Uzi take her hand out of N's mouth, the saliva dripping onto the floor making you wanna throw up just by looking at it. You were sitting on the floor near the ladder in which you guys used to get into the spaceship while N and Uzi were sitting in the two seats near the control panel of the spaceship, as you were listening to them talk you tried your best not to shiver or sneeze since you didn't want to ruin anything, the tips of your nose and ears were already pink from the cold too, so, to ignore it you decided to listen in on Uzi and N's conversation. "You mentioned other members of your squad? Are they coming back soon?" Uzi said, wiping off the saliva on her hand "Oh, yeah! Two others! There out hunting for a bit but, I'm sure you two will love them!" N said with a cheery toon "First, there's V" you paused, thinking about how they could possibly be like, nice, rude, selfless, selfish? Maybe you could find out eventually. "So.. obviously a lot of mutual respect there but secretly...I kinda have a crush on her- NEITHER OF YOU CAN TELL HER OKAY?!" He nervously chuckled before looking nervously at both you and Uzi. You put a thumbs up while Uzi made a 'Zipped it, locked it and put it in your pocket' motion. "And then there's J, our leader!" J and V huh? Those are the two others of this..'squad' "J's Awesome! Hey, let me give you two the tour!" N then motioned for you to come over where him and Uzi were, which, you obliged to. Getting up and walking over to the two, standing in between them both. "Outside of the corpse...wall..thingys, and here are the buttons!" N then turned his chair towards a broken screen with what seemed to be a control panel for the spaceship, pressing random buttons while making random noises.

"Do you guys know this isn't a landing pod but actually a spaceship, right?" You asked as they both turned to look at you before Uzi started actually looking around more "Holy hell! You're right!" Even Uzi was surprised. "This could get us off the planet!" Uzi mentioned "Well...more of a one use missle, they never taught us how to land" which, honestly, knowing how people can be, that would make sense. As you listened to N and Uzi go back and forth talking you started hearing... something. Uzi immediately got down from her chair, grabbed you and quietly got her and you out of that spaceship running for your life's. Not knowing what was happening with N or..well, at all, not knowing what was happening.

꒰ა-----------------------------------------------------------------໒꒱

???
XX, XXXX, XX:XX am

꒰ა-----------------------------------------------------------------໒꒱

You and Uzi had been running for a while now before you both had finally arrived at this weird...metal door, dragging you inside you saw a few different robots playing...cards that started complaining due to the gust of wind by opening the metal door, "Bite me!" Uzi yelled "Close it! Close it!!!" Uzi kept trying to close the door and just when she got it, it stopped by... something- no, someones hand keeping the door open. "Hey fellas!"
"Ooo, deal me in, I love rummy!" You stared in disbelief and so did everyone else "Wait, no..." N scoffed "I'm gonna murder everyone." He paused before looking over at you and Uzi "Brain check!" And with that, N used his tail to stick the key card and panel with it
"(Oh come on...)"

♡------------------------------------------------------------------♡

Wow, I'm surprised by how long I made this! I'm actually pretty proud of myself! I hope you guys liked this chapter and yes, I am switching between different pov's so, I hope you don't mind. Have an amazing day/night/afternoon!

Words; 1675