EIGHT.

"we're falling like the stars, falling in love"

While she was doing the dishes, he cluelessly sat there, but then got up and asked her "Can I help you with something?" "No, thank you so much, mujhe marna hai kya jo Pakistan ke captain se apne ghar ki safai karaun?" she answered playfully. He laughed at her words.

"Would you like some coffee?" she asked him. "No thank you, you made me have an amazing lunch already, I wouldn't like bothering you any further" he said. "Please don't say that, it was a pleasure" she replied.

"Ummm, I'll take your leave then" he said half-heartedly. Neither of them wanted to let go of each other's company. "Oh....okayyy" she said.

While he was at the door about to leave, he turned around and abruptly said, "Nawal, you already treated me to such an amazing lunch, it will only make sense if I can return the favour by having you accompany me for a cup of coffee, maybe?" he asked nervously. She smiled while her heart did backflips on hearing this, was he really asking her out on a coffee date? Nooo ways, he just didn't want any favour on him so he simply wanted to return the lunch she told herself. "Nawal? Will you?" he asked again nervously. "Ummm, y...yes sure" she replied.

"Great then, let's go" he answered excitedly. "I can't come like this you know, can you please give me a minute, I'll get changed and join you" she told him. "Sure, please take your time, I'm waiting right here" he said sitting on the couch. She ran upstairs to get changed, on entering her room she closed the door and smiled widely at herself. Damn, was she dreaming or something?! She hurriedly went to her wardrobe and started thinking of what to wear.

"You don't have forever to decided, you idiot" she told herself and picked out a pair of jeans and a slightly long satin black colour collared formal shirt to put on, she changed and quickly brushed her hair and put on some mascara and lipgloss.

She grabbed her bag and rushed downstairs to find Babar staring at one of her family photos on the wall. She cleared her throat to make him aware of her presence and said, "Chalein?""H...haan" he spoke amidst staring at her, she looked simple yet so beautiful.

She wore her block heels and they sat in the car. Babar drove to a coffee shop while stealing glances at her, he just couldn't get enough of looking at her, ughhhh. He stopped outside the coffee shop and told her, "Do you mind if we order and drink in here only? I don't want to step out and attract unnecessary attention you know." "It is completely okay, I don't mind at all" she answered.

He signalled one of the waiters and he came up to the car, "What would you like to have?" He asked her. "I'll have a caramel hazelnut latte" she answered. "One caramel hazelnut latte and one black coffee please" he told the waiter. "Black coffee?" she asked amused, "Yes, I don't take sugar and milk."

"That's so boring, no, you cant have that disgusting black coffee with me, you'll have the caramel hazelnut latte too, it is heavenly, trust me" she told him. "But Nawal it isn't good for my diet, it will affect my game ultimately you know" he said. "A little sugar and milk once in a while does no harm, take it from a doctor" she said and told the waiter to bring two of the lattes.