Prologue

The sun was setting in the suburban neighborhood.Each house had a different beautiful color.The house we're going to focus on is a beautiful orange house.Inside was a young child named Alex.Alex was always an imaginative child,making up her own stories and coming up with plot changes for existing ones.She is the child of 2 loving parents who were out for a date night.Alex was left in the care of a babysitter named Lira. "Miss Lira?Can you read a story please?" Alex asked Lira,wanting her to read something to help her sleep. "Of course,Alex.Go get a story to read." Lira said to Alex in response.Alex went to her room to get a book to be read to her,finding a book she had never seen before.It had a beautiful grey and orange cover with different characters depicted on it.Its pages had a yellowish color to them,hinting that the book was quite old.Alex found great interest in the book and decided to have Lira read it to her. "How about this?" Alex said.showing Lira the book. "Wow,that's an old book.Where did you get it?" Lira asked.Alex didn't answer. "Well,if this is what you want to read,I'll read it." Lira said to Alex.Alex lead Lira to her room,eager for her to read. "Ok,let's see what this book is called." Lira said,examining the book cover. The book was titled Tale of the Legends.That book is the story you've just found.Enjoy the read.

•Author's Note•
----------
Hey,FandomGal_Me here.Just a bit of something to clear up.You aren't Alex (if Alex is your name,I'm sorry for freaking you out if I did).Alex and Lira are characters I created for this prologue.Alex is simply a kid who found a cool book and Lira is a simple narrator for the story.Sorry if this doesn't make sense.If you want to see more,leave a comment.I hope you enjoyed the prologue😁