Chapter 19; Couldn't Get More Worse

Greg's POV;
I'm worried, really really worried, seing Amber crying last night is too much, she needs to get stronger, I don't have much time. Protect her for me, make me proud. I sighed again and sat down, it's been a week, I think it'll be great if Amber went to school, that Chloe girl........
        <.                          >
Amber
I opened my eyes because one noisy voice couldn't let me, I saw Chloe smiling brightly, I narrowed my sleepy eyes at her--- too brightly if you ask me. I pulled the blanket on top of me and mumbled a go away I still wanna sleep. Chloe ripped the blanket off me and I yelped, I sighed and got up.
Pff ( rolling eyes) why is it so obvious everywhere?, It's so old, time to make way for the new generation, so , Chloe tried to take it off of me but it's already firm in my tiny hands, really really hard! HA! . Wait, did she go out? No no, her annoying butt's on ma bed, so..... wait, why does it feel like she's smirking so hard it's penetrating through the blanket, almost creating a giant hole in it and- " aaahh!" Oooh, so this is what they planned.
  I got up in the scariest way I could muster, " run ", we ended up in a pile on the floor ( Jason at the bottom, smirk). " Why are you here and RUINING MY SLEEP!" I narrowed my eyes at these siblings, they're cunning I tell you, "  Well first you get dressed and come down for dinner!" Chloe said hastily pushing me to the bathroom, almost making me fall face flat! , ALMOST.

I did my business and did my hair, threw some clothes on and quickly went downstairs to see what's going on. " GOOD MORNING" Jayden beamed, almost blinding me in the process, I rolled my eyes" Good Morning Uncle Grey" I smiled, smirking to Jayden." Amber I want you to start training and-"
" You'll be joining us to school too aaahh" Chloe cut him off squealing like a teenager, oh she is." And Cindy will be there too" Jason added boringly. Great, training, Cindy and a new school and I'll be a new girl and -..... " Okay, I'll do it" I smiled and he smiled back. " You'll start training in the afternoon" I nodded but grimaced and gulped. This couldn't get more worse, just keep getting better.

Hope you liked it, this. Is just a warm up, two chapters from now is gonna get heated.
Read
Vote
Comment and don't forget to follow 😉!!!
Love ya
What's your favorite color?

Is it me or it's just not meant to be? - Scarlett ( me)