us.

Stokely Goulbourne
I was woken up by two females arguing.I opened my eyes and there was a toddler sitting on the floor and ken was arguing with some lady im guessing her mom "WTF DO U MEAN IT WAS A ACCIDENT" kens mom said "LIKE I SAID IT WAS A ACCIDENT WE WERE DRUNK"ken argued back "SO YOUR PREGNANT WITH THIS LOW LIFE GANG BANGER'S BABY" she said while pointing at me i just kept quiet while getting my stuff together "WHY ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT WHO IM FUCKING AS LONG AS I CAN TAKE CARE OF ME AND MY BABY IT SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM KEIRRA" ken yelled back while grabbing some suit cases from next to her.My eyes widen at the fact that she just called her mom keirra.She looked at me and walked to my car putting her stuff in the trunk.She got in the passengers seat at looked out the window while tears rolled down her face.I started the car but before i could pull off i gotta text from ashley..

"i have the dna test all we need is ur sample" she texted me.I asked her for the address and put it in my gps."You staying with me right?"i asked ken while pulling off "no" she said under her breath "speak up" i said "No" she sharply replied "fym no nigga" "no like i said".She gave me an address i put it in my gps while sucking my teeth "aii vro" i said.Ashley was closer so i figured i'd stop there first.I pulled up and ashley was outside waiting for me.They took a swab of my saliva and i walked back to the car.

Ken looked at me and scoffed.I didn't lay attention to her.We pulled up to a nice ass apartment building.She got out the car "what apparent we live in bae" i asked while grabbing some if the baby stuff. "ain't no we nigga I live in apartment 3g" she replied with a attitude.

@keniqueKarter

I made it.💗
k4dareaper:im proud of you bae💗😘
skimasktheslumpgod:nigga gtf
keniquekarter:@k4dareaper love you💗

"fym love you" i said to ken.She ignored me while putting her clothes away i grabbed her arm "sfpwm" i said then kissed her.

Kenique Jhonson

I kissed him back i just couldn't resist it.I tried to play it off and push him away.He smiled then went back to setting the crib up.I heard a knock on the door and i opened it.It was k4 i didn't really care how stokely felt.We kissed and he rubbed my belly "how the baby" he asked i laughed a little "shes goo-" i was interrupted  by stokely "she good" he said while wrapping his arms around my stomach and kissed my cheek.My jaw dropped "i see how it is" k4 said while walking away "bae wai-" stokely covered my mouth and closed the door.I looked at him with tears in my eyes "he loved me" i said while pointing at the door "i love you too" stokely said while setting up the nursery "i fucking hate you" i replied "watch your mouth" he said while glancing at me "no nigga fuck you fuck ya other baby moms fuck the bitch u was laid up wit FUCK THAT BABY" i said while throwing my hands up.Before i knew it stokely's hands were wrapped around my neck.He tightend his grip.I scratched his arm while trying to gasp for air "my kids have nothing to do wit-" my water broke mid sentence.He looked down and i thought he was gonna help but he just let me go at walked out leaving the door open.

I gasped for air while screaming in pain.One if my neighbors heard and called 911.