public humiliation.

Kiori Jhonson
We all walked to the court yard while people whispered and pointed.I rolled my eyes and then me and ken noticed jordan and k4 smiling.I smiled back at jordan and ran up to him "JORDANNNN" i said while jumping on him.He hugged me back and put me down while ken and k4 hugged."What are yall doing in Florida" i asked.Before he could reply stokley grabbed ken pulling her away from k4 "comon" jahseh said while looking at me "nigga..no go with geneva" i said then turned back to jordan.

He stared at me then grabbed my arm, I yanked it back "move jah" i said and stood next to jordan.He looked at me with a blank face and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder.

Jahseh Onfroy

I walked into the building with kiori over my shoulder and i was stoped by geneva. "tf is goin-" i cut her off "not rn" i walked to the staircase putting kiori down and i stared at her. "spwm" i said to her wit a blank face "u not my nigga wtf go worry bout Geneva bc i think she fuckin ya homeboy" she pointed over to Geneva and coolie. "ian worried bout them" i said as the bell rang she tried to walk away but i grabbed her.

Kiori Jhonson

"what nigg-" i was cut off by jahseh kissing me i didn't not like it and i didn't stop him either "watch ya attitude" he said while walking to class.I went to class.

End Of Day
I got in jahsehs car n stayed silent.He drove me home and i left his car without saying anything.I walked inside as he pulled off.Ken wasnt home and there was a note on the table.
"left to nyc i had a couple things to handle
i trust yall emergency contacts on the fridge"
-love mom
I sat on the couch and scrolled on ig

@Heroin_Father

Where the fine hoes @?              9,456 likes          679 commentskashoutmiya:😻😋🤤😛amourkiki:LMFAOOO come overkendabrat_:u was js fuckin kiki tho🤥heroin_father:yk it😉amourkiki:no tf gtfo bof of yall

9,456 likes 679 comments
kashoutmiya:😻😋🤤😛
amourkiki:LMFAOOO come over
kendabrat_:u was js fuckin kiki tho🤥
heroin_father:yk it😉
amourkiki:no tf gtfo bof of yall

its short ik😐