Prologue: Mad World

???:...

???:...Ok. It seems like it's rolling now.

???: My name is Hillary. Hillary Clinton.

Hillary: As you may know, I have been the Secretary of the State for the United States, and even attempted to run for office.

Hillary: It may seem odd that such an old woman wants to go back to school. But I assure you, my reason is reasonable.

Hillary: Although I am happily married to Bill, I still want to experience more of the world! The world has so much to offer, and once I heard that Hope's Peak Academy was having enrollments for their 99th class, I knew I had to apply.

Hillary: I am applying as the Ultimate Secretary of State.  I have sent you numerous tapes of my skill. I wait patiently for your reply.

Hillary pressed the 'stop' button on her camera. She silently hoped that she would be accepted, she hasn't been in school in a long time. Wouldn't it be fun to relive the golden days? Walking downstairs confidently, Hillary went down to the kitchen to make herself a cup of Joe, as she most often would. Bill was most likely at some press conference, Hillary thought, he often would do things like that to support another politician he liked. But that's alright, today seems like a good day to relax and maybe watch some tv!

Hillary grabbed the remote from the couch and turned it on to the news, her personal favorite channel. But what she saw on the news was very... unorthodox.

Reporter: Good evening everybody. We just have some breaking news here, many major roads in Washington D.C have been mysteriously flooded by masked gang members. Reports have also mentioned these gang members are harming citizens. Law enforcement is currently investigating the scene. I would like to remind America to lock your doors and please stay safe-

Reporter: Wait, who are you, people? What are you-

*BANG!*

The tv suddenly shut off. Hillary was definitely in shock and disturbed. What just happened? Is that reporter ok? Hillary ran to the front door to lock it frantically, the keys to her house jiggling in her hands. Although her efforts were in vain, as somebody threw what seemed to be some sort of smoke bomb into her house! Hillary frantically coughed and coughed, but the smoke had gotten to her, and her eyelids finally closed, knocking her out.

—————————————————————————

Hillary: What in the world...where am I...?

Hillary woke up gasping for air. Her eyes still trying to adjust to her new surroundings. It looks like she was in some classroom, but it was no ordinary classroom. The walls were painted with a bizarre bright honey-yellow, the windows were boarded up, and the cherry on top was the classroom was also adorned with graffiti of bears.

Hillary: This isn't what I would have expected.

??? 1: Oh good, you're finally awake. I almost thought you were dead.

Hillary: Huh?

Hillary turned her head and saw a high-school-aged girl. She seemed taller than Hillary, but she was leaning on a desk so Hillary couldn't tell. The girl had light blue eyes and long, thick strawberry blonde hair tied into two pigtails. The girl was dressed very promiscuously, (at least, by Hillary's standards), wearing a black cardigan over a white dress shirt, with a button to expose her bra. She also dawned a red mini skirt that was cut extremely short as well as her hair ties reminded her of the bear graffiti on the wall.

??? 1: You slept like a baby! I tried to wake you up multiple times but you just wouldn't budge! So I just gave up.

Hillary: Do... do you know where we are?