Rush x Ambush ~ An Embarrassing Situation .

(Context/Pronouns!!
Ambush goes by He/It
Rush goes by He/They
They both are quite literally the 'Straight 8th grade boy' stereotype, so expect a lot of 'no homo' mentions.
Also, I apologize for the wait, I have been quite busy lately.)

General POV :  It was another usual day at the hotel, nothing out of the ordinary.. well, if you're used to inhumane creatures haunting a hotel, breaking lights, and so on and so fourth.

Rush was in a hallway, plotting on when to run through another set of rooms.

As soon as Rush was about to leave, Ambush busted in. The door flung open with a loud thud as it hit the wall. 

Rush turned around, startled.

" MATE. WHAT THA' HELL? YOU SCARED THE SHIH' OUTTA ME! "

" I-I KNOW I KNOW, BUT WE GOT A BIG FUCKIN' PROBLEM 'ERE..-- "

" ..WHAT COULD BE A BIGGER PROBLEM THEN-- "
Rush then paused, now realizing the.. big.. problem they had.

Turns out, Ambush had an aching boner, creating a throbbing bulge in his pants.

Rush looked at Ambush with a disgusted look, letting out a scoff.
" ..Why.. the FUCK would you come to me about this mate?!- "

" Who else woul' I go to eh?! " 

" ..NOBODY!!- Why even do I need to know abou' this?? "

" Oh I don't know!-- to maybe help me or somethi-- "

" ...THATS GAY AS HELL. "

" Listen, we have fucked times before. No homo, remembah'? "

" ..true, but cant you like-- jerk off or somethin'--?? You probably could've been done by now an' we wouldn't be havin' this convo. "

" come ooonnn, whats the fun in thah? "

Rush thought about it for a minute.. before finally giving in.
" tsk, fine. But this betta' be quick! I don' wan' to get accused of sleepin' on the job again. "

" Don' we always? "
Ambush said, taking Rush's hand and leading them to a nearby bedroom.

Rush sat on the bed, waiting impatiently as Ambush locked the door behind him, and walked over.

" So, this is only going to be a quickie, right? I ain' got all day. " Rush sighed.

" Hopefully. " Ambush said, sitting on the bed beside Rush.

Rush then laid down, staring at Ambush with complete boredom.

Ambush then got on top of Rush, and started to gently caress their cheek with one hand, and their chest with the other.

Rush blushed, looking to the side out of embarrassment.
" Ugh.. do you really have to do all of that first--?? "

" Don' I have to get you in tha' mood? Sex doesn' jus' come and go, idiot."

" Tch, you are the idiot here for endin' up with this boner! " Rush said, looking back and into Ambush's eyes.

" ..Touché. "
Ambush said, defeated.

Ambush then put its hands on Rush's chest, and slowly slid them down his body.

Rush just watched all of this, embarrassed.

As soon as Ambush's hands reached Rush's waist, they slowly crept into Rush's crotch area, before suddenly grabbing their pants and pulling them down to their knees.