Chapter 39 - Broken Hearts

Mel's POV

"Are you sure it's going to work?
Sabi ko then sighed heavily. Sinabi na kasi ni Ali yung plano niya sa amin. Wala pa yung impakto at ang lima niyang aso.

“Believe me its going to work!”

“Eh Ali kasi itataya mo ang sarili mo. I can't let that happen! I'm your best friend! No.”
Sabi ko. Grabe tong plano ng babaeng to. I can't let that happen.

“Mel, eto na lang and natatanging paraan. It's either makalaya tayo or magpakasal si Harry sa impaktong yun! That's the only choice.”
Sabi niya sa akin. Tinignan ko si Harry at nakita ko sa mukha niya parang payag siya sa plano. Huminga ako ng malalim. Nagulat ako ng biglang pumasok yung limang goon, grabe parang isang storya sa Wattpad yung buhay ko ngayon.

Tumingin na ako kay Ali and nodded.

“Let's do this.”

Niall's POV

We are now back in Manila and we are now in our hotel room, and now the eight of us are calling the police. But I've decided to call Anne. I really missed her.

“Hello? Niall.”

“Anne please help us. Harry, Mel, Ali and Ross are missing. Please go to *toot* hotel. Sorry I need to hang up, I need to charge my cell, I'll just text you the number of the hotel room. Bye.”

I got my charger and charged my phone and I texted her the hotel room number. After an hour suddenly someone knocked on the door. Maybe it's Anne. So I got up and opened the door. I was surprised when I saw Anne and John together.

“Oh Anne, John, come in.”
I said then they both entered the hotel room.

“What happened?”
She said.

“Anne! Mel, Harry, Ross and Ali are missing.”
Angela said then hugged Anne.