Chapter 35 - Realization

Mel's POV

Ngayon nasa Mall kami kasama sina Harry, Zayn, Ali, Marjorie, Angela and Ross.

"So gals, what are we going to buy first?"
Ali asked us.

"IDK? You decide?"
I said to her.

"Ohhh! Look Victoria Secret! Let's buy lingeries and perfumes!"
Ali said then hinila ako.

Harry's POV

Now the girls are now picking some lingeries and what are this thingys? Does it hurt when they wear them.

Now the three of us are just sitting in a corner and guess what? We're the only one's who's shopping here, just inside the VS stall ok? They've locked the store because we're starting to get mobbed.

Then I looked at Zayn. He was just staring at Angela, then when Angela looked at Zayn he got a lingerie at front of him and tried to figure out how it works. Then Angela just giggled.

"So, Harry. You and Mel? How's your relationship?"
Ross asked me and looked at me straight in the eye. Its a bit strange, I feel like I'm not scared, its feeling kinda awkward. Then I saw Ross' cheeks turned red. Its really ridiculous.

"Were good! Actually we're great! You and Ali?"

"Um, dude. Me and Ali are not in a relationship. Yes we're a great love team but it doesn't mean that we have to be in a relationship. Did you know that me and Mel---"

"Yes. I knew the thing about you and Mel."
I cutted him.

"To be honest bro. I still like Mel actually I still love her."
Ross said.
Then I saw Zayn's eyes widened then he looked at me. Then Zayn stood up and asked a staff if there's a rest room inside the stall good thing they have one.

"Oh."
That's the only thing that came out of my mouth. I. KNEW. IT.
Mel won the deal. Actually, I think she won a long time ago but she still doesn't know it yet.

"I still like Mel, and I'm willing to do everything to take her back."
At that point I can feel my blood pressure getting high. In other words, I wanna fucking punch this douchebag in his face.
So I took a deep breath and,

"Why did you broke up with her in the first place?"
I asked and tried to control myself and I just looked at the pink furry ground. What in the world is happening to me. Then suddenly I realized...