[11] fall

"hey, maybe they are just friends.." zayn tried to calm me down but it's not helping.

"friends don't put hands on each other's butts, zayn.." i said between my sobs.

he nodded and stood up, leaving me alone in his living room. few minutes past and zayn walked in with two cups.

"hot chocolate.." he handed me one cup which i placed on table.

he disappeared again and appearing with popcorn and movies. he put on mean girls and smiled. "your favorite.."

i smiled with teary eyes. "thank you.."

i loved mean girls very much but it wasn't making me feel good either.

he sat down beside me, and we watched the movie together.

i was awake till the end, that's how much i love that movie.

"i did not like janis tbh.." zayn said, while making that weird face.

"why?" i asked him.

"i don't know, too weird and well.. she just idk how to explain.." he said while looking around the living room. "but aaron samuels was hot as fck."

i laughed and agreed with him. "your pushed back hair are sexy." and i laughed more and zayn joined me.

after talking more about mean girls, i started to think of louis. did he got home? what if he actually did not and is still with that girl?

harry, stop it. don't think about it. it's not worth your time.

"i should be going now.." i suddenly said. "we can meet again tomorrow?"

zayn nodded and said, "sure."

i returned home and house was just like how i left it. that means louis is still out.

i didn't clean the house because of my back pain and just laid down on couch, waiting for louis.

in the matter of minutes, i was out.

*

i was waken up at the sound of door opening. i sat up, rubbing my eyes and saw louis at the door.

i walked to him, "where were you?" i asked him.

"none of your business." louis replied without making an eye contact with me. "move out of my way." he ordered.

"no. answer me." i demanded.

he looked up at me and he was angry. "i said move out of my way."

i shake my head at me, and wait for him to tell me. i just wanna hear what excuse he's gonna say or is he gonna say the truth. i was slightly scared now because of how angry he looked.

what happened next was not what i expected. louis hand was on my forearm and he moved me out of his way which was too powerful for me, and i ended up falling down.

i cried out when my body made contact with the floor.

i looked at my hand and the glass of the frame was in my hand but i closed my hand.

"are you okay?" louis asked with concern. i ignored him, getting up and walking to my room.

i started packing my things.

_____________________

im sorry if this story is like too dramatic or anything or just.. idk..

comment how was the chapter please.

i am still shocked how i got 10k over this story like from the start i just thought that it's gonna suck anyway and it was a time pass.