[3] i'll protect you

"louis!!" i heard harry scream, he was sitting in living room, watching tv and eating, and i am standing in kitchen making a pizza, harry wanted a homemade pizza, that's what i am doing. he's getting moody a lot, one minute he's happy and then next he's angry at everything but i don't mind because i know it's because of his pregnancy.

"coming, harry." i yelled, i was sweating like a pig, i've been running around in whole house all day. i pushed the uncooked pizza in oven, punching the numbers and setting the time, and running to harry to see him laughing at some scene in movie. "yes, harry?" i asked, and bent down to caught my breathe.

"where is my pizza?" harry asked me, pouting while he was staring at the tv, and threw popcorn in his mouth.

"it's coming, please be patient." i begged him and turned away to go to kitchen because i heard oven's sound signalling me that pizza is ready. "thank god." i whispered to myself and pulled out the kitchen. i cut the pizza into slices, placed it in large plate and walked to harry.

i smiled at harry and placed pizza on table front of harry, harry flashed me a exciting smile and digged in his pizza. he was eating like he was eating for first time and i don't blame him, he's eating two people's food.

in 5 minutes, plate was empty and harry was burping. i was standing whole time and looking at harry, you can tell by his face that he's happy, his face was glowing. he looks so beautiful.

i sat down beside harry when he patted the place beside him, asking me to sit down. harry snuggled into me when i sat down, his head was on my shoulder, i wrapped my arm around his waist, supporting his body. he has gained weight but isn't it normal in pregnancy. he is 6 months pregnant.

It's hard to believe that in few months we'll be holding a litle baby, our litle angel and none of us can wait.

"i love you louis." harry whispered, and pecked me on lips.

i smiled and whispered back, "i love you too."

i stared at the tv, there was mean girls playing on it, and i enjoy that movie, and so does harry. in 20 minutes, i looked down to see harry sleeping, i smiled. i turned off the tv, carefully stood up, and picked harry up. i walked to our room, and placed him on bed.

i walked to bathroom to change, i changed into trouser from jeans and walked out. i took off my shirt and sat down on bed. i looked my behind to see harry sleeping, i smiled at his sleeping face, he looks so peaceful and innocent. he is innocent, like he's baby, my baby.

i laid down on bed, i turned, then i was facing harry.

"louis." harry whispered. "are you awake?" he asked me softly.

"yes." i answered back, i was looking at his face, his eyes were closed and his breathing was deeps like something is wrong. "are you okay harry. does it hurt? want me to take you to hospital?" i jolted up, sitting up.

"no, i am fine." harry answered, he opened his eyes and smiled softly at me. his smile vanished in few seconds. "i am scared." harry whispered, there was a fear in his eyes.

"why?" i asked him, why was he scared? something happened? is he hiding something from me? but he tell me everything.

"what if something happen to baby or... me?" harry said, and there was obvious very high fear in his voice and his voice was little shaky.

"no, harry." i laid down, and took him in my arms. "nothing will happen to you, i won't let anything happen to you, i'll protect you." i whispered and kissed top of his head. i bent down a little and placed my ear on harry's stomach and whispered, "and you." i kissed harry's stomach which had our baby inside it. i sat back up, wrapping harry in a hug.

"promise?" harry whispered back.

"promise." i answered, and smiled. i can do anything to protect him. i won't let anything happen to him, i promise.

"i am tired." harry suddenly said.

"go to sleep, you need rest." i answered back.

"okay." harry whispered and closed his eyes. "one more thing." when he said that he re-opened his eyes. he smiled and pecked my lips, then closed his eyes.

i had a smile whole time til i feel asleep, how i got so lucky, that i have harry. he's an angel and there's me. i am not perfect like him, not even close, i am not even handsome as him. i am nothing like him.

"i love you a lot harry, if i ever lost you i'll die, but i won't let anything happen to you, never ever, i'll always be your hero, your soldier, i'll fight for you." i kissed his forehead, a small smile appeared on his face, and i fell asleep.

how was it? i actually felt so many eMOTIONS while writing this. they are so fcking cute and just asdfghjkl.

vote/comment/promote <3