chapter 2 "getting schooled"

I never thought I'd hate more days than today. A Thursday. Good God I wish I called in sick.
Today I was sitting at lunch. Just minding my own business hanging out with my friends. I could hear them just make fun of me cause i can't sleep. I just gave them a dirty look until they start saying stuff out loud. Which got my in a bad mood. Then alot of people at the same table as me started to laugh at me. I then had enough. I decided to sit a table alone, jerks. I thought to myself I then went to the office to try and calm down. The principal just pulled me aside to try and give me comfort. Knowing damn well it never hurts to get some advice from a adult. Still I felt hurt. They make fun of me for having a symptom that I don't know how to get rid of. What the hell was I even thinking to bring it up to the school. When I got home. I sat by a creek near the lake looking into it, and then hear faint whispers in the distance. I thought my insomnia mightve been causing me to go crazy. Maybe not the case, so I sat their still just then a women with black makeup and a whole rockstar outfit possibly some kind of goth maybe I didn't find anything werid about it , she was watching the water too. I was curious to where she came from so I looked at the water trying to start some conversation.
"So...uhm.....nice day to take a walk eh?"
"Sure." She said with a unphased voice
"....yeah....right...cool cool."
We both just stared at a echother for a little while before looking away...
"Why do you look so tired?" She said asking with curiosity
"Oh..my docter said I am diagnosed with insomnia"  i said being honest
"Hm. I heard insomnia is a real bitch to deal with..." She said.
"Yeah it is....I just want to sleep...but I can't"
"Y'know. I think I know what might help you.."
I looked at her curious wondering what she has
"Try taking a walk every night. It will be nice and relaxing after a long day of school"
Now that I think of it. Maybe that's a good idea.
"I might try that...thanks for the advice.." I said smiling
"No worries dude" she said leaving,
I sat at the bridge I just sat there, thinking about it