The Bad Boy, The Player and Me

Hey my wolfies i'm making another new story

because it popped up in my head so 

i decided to make another one.

here's the intro i hope you like it :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Aina's POV

Today was the annoying morning.... so let me tell you what happened

7:30 AM

I woke up and shut off my annoying little alarm clock. I got out of bed and went for a shower, I needed to prepare for my first day of school.

I finished showering and blow drying my hair, i quickly put on my bra and underwear then hang my towel on the rack. I went to my closet to get my skiny jeans, checkered button up shirt, creamy white under shirt, socks and ankle boots. i added a hat (the Bruno Mars type of hat) for an assesory (sp?)

I slowly put my outfit. I didn't button up my checkered shirt since I was running late! I look at the clock 

'Shit!'

I quickly put on lip gloss, put a hair tie around my wrist grabbed my bag, phone and iPod. then went to the front of my house, where the yellow bus is waiting for me.

I walked out of my house saying goodbye to my mom. but she never replies as always.

I walked up to the yellow bus, the bus driver opened the doors. i smiled at him for a 'Thank You'  he smiled back.

i walked in and there was only a few people in this bus. so i decided to sit in the middle row on the left.

Surprisingly this bus was really, and I mean really clean. there's no signs of gum or food or anything disgusting anywhere, which really made me comfortable.

Five minutes later the bus stopped. I looked out of the window and saw my new school, it was huge and there were some students walking, some using bikes, motorcycle and the most common thing.... cars....

The friendly bus driver opened the door for us to go out. one by one all of us did. It was finally my turn. I got out and jumped off. I stared at the school more then i snapped out of it when the bell rang.

Everyone was walking inside now. I also started walking in, the corridors was wide enough to fit a big fishing boat landscape. So it wasn't squishie or crowded at all which again I was thankful of.

I walked to the PC office, as I was walking there, I've been getting lots of stares for people but mostly it was guys. But i ignored it as usual and walked to the PC office without looking.

I finally reached there. i went to the receptionist and smiled. she looked up from her computer and smiled "What can i do for you sweety?"

I answered politly "Um, I'm Aina Jewels, the new student. I'm here to get the things i need."

she nodded and typed my name really fast one the computer. she stand up and looked at me "Wait for a moment ok deary?"

I nodded and waited about a minute or so until she came back.

She gave me a paper. and explained them which is which "This over here is your time table for Monday to Friday, at the bottom is your locker number and password. Oh! at the side of the number is your homeroom class OK? just come here if you need anything."

she smiled. I smiled and thank her then walked out of the PC office going to my first class.

I looked at my time table and it said my first class today was Science.

It said the class so i just followed the map. I finally reached the Science labs which was upstairs. I look at my class number and it said "Lab 1" so I walked and walked until I reached the handle.

I twisted the handle and pushed the door open.

Everyone in the class looked my way. Oh how I really hated attention....