Chapter 2

Aina's POV

I walked in the corridors with Joana we were talking about our next subject which was English.

As we entered the class early I set my bag down to a seat near the window. I sat down as Joana exited the room to get something. I looked outside the windows and saw the growing lucious green grass filled with exotic flowers.

I couldn't help but sigh as I saw the view. It was beautiful, breathtaking. I continued to stare outside until I heard a door close. I turned around and saw the twins. The two gorgeous twins I saw during lunch, I gulped and shifted my eyes to the view again with my palms sweating a bit.

I heard them chuckle. I blushed embarrassingly, I looked at them again and saw them walking towards my seat. One of them took the seat available by my right which was next to the window, now blocking my view of the grass. While the other twin took the seat beside me on the left.

They both sat down at the same time and smirked at my direction. I just kept my head down, calming down. I never felt like this before, I never felt so.... Nervous. Never in my entire life.

I closed my eyes 'keep cool Aina, keep cool.'

I opened my eyes and glanced at them coldly "What are you guys doing here?"

They both looked slightly taken back, but quickly covered it with a smirk. The one on the left introduced himself "I'm Beck."

I scanned him quickly. Yup he is definitely the player twin. I turned to the other one who must be Axel.

The right twin introduced himself "And I'm Axel."

Yup I was correct. They both looked at me as if they were waiting for me to say something.

I sigh and coldly introduced myself "I'm Aina, not pleasured to meet you."

Beck laughed "she's feisty isn't she brother?"

Axel nods "definitely a turn on."

They both looked at me up then down and back up again. I felt my face flush, 'oh barrels! I'm blushing again'

I leaned against my desk and asked "Why are you even here?"

Axel leaned back and put his legs on his desk "Because we have this lesson as well baby."

I growled and turned to him glaring "Don't call me baby."

He stared at me as I noticed his eyes turning dark a bit. He looked up at me and licked his lips "Can't promise you anything."

Beck also had the same expression as him "We're always unexpected sweetheart."

They looked so irresistible, damn it was even a turn on. I quickly changed my thoughts and groaned in annoyance "Barrels! Stop with the nicknames!"

They look at me with a confused expression "Barrels?"

I shrugged "instead of saying 'God' I say 'Barrels' it makes me more unique."

They both chuckled "You're seriously one of a kind babe."

I just sigh and rolled my eyes, they aren't gonna stop the nicknames, they definitely aren't.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a hand on my thigh and an arm wrapped around my shoulder.

I looked beside me, they were so close to me our faces were nearly apart. I faced Beck as I felt Axel's breath on my neck i heard him whisper "You smell so mouth watering." I was about of lean closer to Beck until the bell rang.

I quickly shove myself back as Axel also leaned back at his chair, so did Beck. They looked annoyed. Soon the class was flooded with students. Joana came in she stared at me then to the twins and she smirked at them with 'I know what you did' expression. The twins groaned at her facial expression.

Joana sat on her seat and turned to me and gave me a wink then faced the front again.

I was a bit confused until I realized my heart rate was still beating fast, and thought "That was a close one." As the lesson began.