shiho 𓆩♡𓆪 Can I say that? Don't have a clue.

Looking at the shelves at the bakery section, trying to decide to what to buy from the baked goods.  A great and delicious treat upon another one, just standing next to each other while they made the place smell like heaven for the people who walk by. Being one of those people, just getting filled with delight and comfort from the smell of the goods, guessing they were pretty fresh. Gazing at the brioches stored next to each other,  taking one small package, two being in one package. Staring at it and it staring back at me, I just shrug before placing it into my basket, taking another one and placing it in aswell. They were rather cheap so it's all good, searching through the shelves. Nothing else catching my eye I just continue my way through the store, sometimes something that interested me or I liked.

I was standing in front of another aisle, trying to decide which fizzy drink I should pick, so I'll have some in my fridge at home, when suddenly my phone started ringing. Checking who it is, the phone screen displaying my partner's nickname, pressing the green button and putting the phone to my ear. Before I started to speak.

"Hey Shiho, what's up?"―continuing to try and decide which drink I should buy.
"Hey Reader, I just thought about calling you."
"Aw, that's adorable."
"Anyway, what are you doing?"―hearing some shuffling in the background. Squinting my eyes at the options, just continuing to observe which brand is better like those mother's who really care abkut the freshness of an item.

"Oh, I'm in just buying some food like snacks and drinks and such."
"Ah, that's cool."
"Would you like something? I can buy you something if you'd like."
"No thanks, honestly I don't want anything at the moment."―she hummed, meanwhile I kept murmuring to myself and looking at the prices and such. Hearing a chuckle from the other side on the line.

"What are you on about? What are you making a big fuss about, hm?"
"Just some sodas, I literally cannot decide which one is better and stuff."
"Why not buy both?"―shrugging and picking the the two drinks from the fridge, that was keeping them cold and placing it into my basket and continuing on my way.
"Anyway, what are you doing right now?"
"I'm just laying in bed, I was practicing guitar, but I got a bit bored so I decided to call you."―letting out a chuckle I just continue my way to the cashier, while continuing to have my partner on the phone.
"You know, you're adorable."―I commented meanwhile placing my stuff down, as I waited for the cashier to scan my items. Hearing some stammering, and stuttering coming out from Shiho, probably put of surprise.

"Take your time."
"W...whatever...uh, I wanted to ask you something."―raising a brow at that sentence, I just hum about what's up.
"Wait give me a sec, I'll be right back with you I just gotta pack and pay real quick."
"Mhm...yeah."―she said, before I looked at the cashier who was smiling at me. Putting my phone into my pocket for a bit.

"Would you like a bag with that?"
"Yes please, and thank you."―I just nodded, and watched the cashier take a bag near their chair. It had a flower pattern on it, the hues changing when the petals were getting lower on the bag. Checking the sign of how much I need to pay I took out some cash out of my wallet and hand it to the cashier, who thanked me, and handed me some change back.

"Thank you very much, have a lovely day."
"Thank you, you too and come again!"―they thanked you before returning the smile, and taking my stuff and quickly putting it into my bag, waving goodbye to the person and leaving before I landed my eye on something. A coffee vending machine, going up to it and taking out my phone, inspecting what drinks there are.

"I'm back, sorry if I take long."
"No, you're fine."―Shiho said, while I chose what I wanted to drink, seeing hot chocolate on the button. Taking the change that the cashier gave me, and putting it into the machine. Pressing the button and while waiting I continued to speak.