𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙒𝙊; NOT SO FRIENDLY

The sun shined on your face, directly hitting your eyes and causing you to wake up. You sat up quickly and grabbed your phone, groaning out of annoyance as you still had about 3 minutes left to sleep, which was precious time to you. But you knew if you went back to sleep you wouldn't wake up until noon, so you got out of bed and forced yourself to start your day. You went into your private bathroom, quickly using the toilet before washing your hands and brushing your teeth. It was around 4 AM, almost 5, so you changed out of your pajamas and into tank-top and sweatpants to go train. You packed your gym bag with some cereal bars, a water bottle, a towel and hoodie, your headphones, then your phone in case you needed it.

The tower was quite silent and still as you exited your bedroom, making your way over to the workout room. You put down your bag near the door and put on your headphones, beginning your training by starting with some pull ups, doing that for a whole twenty minutes, then getting on the treadmill for the same amount of time. Then, you switched over to the weights to begin squat lifting for your legs. After that, you did some sit ups and push ups, enjoying your solitude. You didn't stretch before you worked out because you personally found it to be a waste of time since you're always busy, but you did stretch afterwards to avoid cramping. Nobody told you to train that way, you just did that because you felt like it made you better in an odd way. You finally made it to the last part of your workout, wrapping up your hands and then making your way over to the punching bag. You were so entirely focused on working out, that you didn't even notice when Thor, Steve, and Natasha walked in.

The three of them watched as you aggressively trained, not letting your attention stray from your workout for a second, and they wanted to ask if you were okay—if you didn't look like you were about to murder someone. But to be fair, you always looked like that. Once you finished up, you took off your headphones and unwrapped your hands, looking at the slight bruising. It was normal for your knuckles to be bruised, but you just had to check. You felt like you were being stared at so you instinctively looked around, finally noticing the three of them.

"You seem a bit tense my friend," Thor stated, talking a bit too loudly for your taste.

"Of course I am, it's fucking early." You groaned, walking over to your gym bag and grabbing the water bottle from it, taking a few sips.

"Are you going introduce yourself?" Natasha asked.

"Just assumed you guys already knew me. It's not like I'm new here, y'know." You answered.

"We know, but it's just polite to introduce yourself." Steve said, provoking an eye roll out of you.

They were less than pleased with your rude demeanor, so you forced yourself to flash a small, strained smile, then you spoke, "I'm (Y/N), and I'm also pissed off, so if you'll excuse me, I will be going back to my room."

"Very social, just like your father." Natasha joked at you, hoping to get a laugh out of you.

You didn't laugh, but still joked back, "He doesn't call me Junior for no reason." You said, grabbing your gym back and exiting the workout room.

You dropped your bag on your bed as you entered your bedroom, standing int the middle of the room to stretch for a bit before walking over to your bathroom to shower. You undressed, piling your clothes in the corner before stepping into the shower. You pulled a confused expression as you stared at the inside, noting that it was one of those (dumbass) smart showers. You pressed a few buttons, trying to figure out how to work it before sighing and deciding to give up when no water came out. But, there was no way that you were going to not shower after working out, you were all sweaty and gross. You wrapped a towel around your waist and walked over to your phone, calling your father.