announcement

Hello! So, I'm just going to cut right to the chase and say the reason why I haven't been uploading is because I have something a little special planned for this story, and it will be happening during Act Two of the story. But, I still have a few chapters to go before Act Two happens, so I want to finish those all before anything about Act Two comes out. The rest of the chapters—there will be four of them, by the way—will be released all at once when they are finished (I'm about 40% done with that right now).

Current Information about Act Two:
—It introduces a character.
—You learn more about the readers backstory.
—It will release TWO chapters per week.
—It takes place 3 months after Act One.

Because of that, the story will be on hiatus until my surprise is in motion, apologies. I know I take a while to publish sometimes, but it's just because I want this story to be the best it can possibly be and I want to make sure it's enjoyable for you all. Your viewing experience is something I always keep in mind when writing, so, in the comments, I would like to hear some feedback from my lovely viewers.

What do you like so far? What do you not like? What would you like to see? What wouldn't you like to see? I value your feedback greatly because after all, you are the ones reading and motivating me to continue this story.

P.S. the surprise isn't anything too big, but it's certainly not just nothing, I can assure you that.

UPDATE (10/02/23); Hello readers! I assure you that I haven't forgotten about this story at all, life has just gotten majorly in the way for me. I moved into a new apartment and have been trying to keep up with bills these past few months. I hope you all understand, and I promise you all that I will have these chapters released at least by the end of the year. Thank you—

UPDATE (4/17/24); Hello everyone, happy new year! Im happy to say I'm not gone! I'm still here, still writing, and I'm still going to be publishing new chapters. I've just been caught up with work and life, so much so that I haven't been able to devote my time to writing. But, I'm happy to say that I'm finally at a place where I can start writing again! I hope you're all still here and I really hope you guys see this. I love you my friends!

Your Author,
Shmaptianshmerica