eight

"I love you so much jagi. Why wont you accept that? Soon you will accept this is your life with me"

Y/N's POV:

As soon as Chan said that I was going to slap him. But I tried not to. I couldn't risk being threatened with my family again. He smiled and kissed my forehead. I tried to move away but he grabbed me close to him. I proceeded to speak "Why don't you understand I don't want to-" he cut me off with his finger indicating me to be quiet. "You ARE marrying me and you don't have a choice in it. I chose you to be my wife and cherish you. I love you so much-"

I got annoyed with him and cut him off "if you "love" me SO much why am I not allowed to contact anyone, hm?" He went silent, probably making a lie up, he then proceeded to answer "I'm only doing that to protect you-" I cut him off, "Protect me from what? Theres nothing to protect me from, it seems like you forgot that YOUR the one that I should be protected from." I looked away from him and he tried to get me to answer him. This guy is so bipolar. I hate him so much. With my guts.

I blocked him calling my name and just looked out the window, taking in all the scenery before I'd be locked back into the hellhole. We arrived and he picked me up gently and took me inside "..just let go!" He ignored me and took me to the "lounge" which was empty and sat me down putting himself beside me. He hugged me gently and started saying "comforting" sayings. I tried to get out of his grip once again but it didn't work, he made me look at him and muttered "Don't fight me Jagi." I tried to get up but he didn't let me, "l-let go!" He nuzzled his face in my neck, "Jagi, your scent is so intoxicating! I can't resist it." I tried to pull away even more, his grip was making a mark on my wrist which could potentially make him realise he's hurting me more than "loving" me.

Wooyoung came in the room and sat down, "chan, give her a break. Let her breathe for once you know? After all she's going to be your wife regardless" he chuckled. In my head I thanked him so much for that cause as soon as he said that Chan let go of me and turned to him, to reply. I took this as a chance to get out of that room and find somewhere to stay away from HIM. I was walking at a fast pace until I saw a little pet on the floor? They were eating their food until they saw me. It was a dog. A very cute one too. It ran up to me and started jumping up and down, with their tongue sticking out.

As soon as I got down just to stop them from jumping, they licked nearly all my face, I heard a voice from behind me calling "berry!" The voice being from the owner I hated most. He shouted again but like he was speaking to a baby, "Berry!" Wtf?!? Clearly this guy is not okay. He came near me and kissed my head, I was assuming the dog was called Berry? "Jagi, I'm guessing you met Berry!" He smiled, no I fucking wasn't meeting Berry it just happens to be that your guess was wrong. "Mhm." I replied.

He picked Berry up and grabbed my hand taking us both to oUr room. Berry was just looking up at me with her tongue out. She tried to go to me but Chan was holding her stroking her hair saying that she would be able to bond with me soon. I hated him regardless. Just let the cute dog go. She's probably been tired of him for too long. We came to the room and he sat us both down laying me on his chest and then the dog, Berry came and laid down on my lap, he smiled and we both petted her gently in which she licked my hands which made it ticklish. I tried to not laugh from being tickled by a dogs tongue but I couldn't stop myself. "Ahhhh!! That tickles" I laughed a bit. Chan laughed too. He started talking to me which I soon zoned out. Why can't he see I'm in my ZONE?

(A/n: hopefully you guys understand that last sentence but if you don't it's a 3RACHA song 🤭🤭)

Berry fell asleep on my lap and I was shaken back to my awful reality of him beside me. He played with my hair, "jagi? Are you okay? Why aren't you answering? Why haven't you been 'normal' jagi?" He grabbed my face gently making me look at him. "What? Why SO many questions? Tell me what you want. I'm fine as always."