Oh.... Hey Schezo.

It was 9:46 AM, and Arle was still asleep. Carbuncle wasn't, though. He stayed up most of the night, crying himself to sleep due to the fact that his best friend was dying, and now his eyes feel a little crusty.

Someone knocked on the door, which woke Arle up. She rubbed her eyes and got up. She then walked over to the door slowly.

She looked through the blinds that were on the window of the door, revealing Schezo. She knew him. He was her former rival. But his vocabulary could use some work.

She opened the door to see what Schezo wanted. "Oh.... Hey Schezo...."

Schezo could tell that Arle didn't drink any coffee, or any caffeinated drink, really. He waved a bit before he spoke. "Hey Arle. Amitie told Lemres to call me. He told me that you needed someone to care for you while she and Ringo were at school. Apparently you have this gleoble... The thing that's in your larger thing."

"Glioblastoma multiforme. It's a type of brain cancer where there are multiple tumors in the brain. It's already stage 4..... So I only have about 4 months to live at best..... Schezo, will you care for me while I'm still around? Or at least when you can?" Arle picked up Carbuncle and hugged him.

"Will do, Arle. How about I contact some others to see if they can care for you for days that I can't?"

"I'll consider it. Come inside."

Schezo went inside the house, looking at the inside of it. He then sat down on the couch, offering Arle to sit next to her, and she did.

"So, tell me about this..... Cancer thing."

"I don't have much to say about it... I think I've already described it before you entered the house."

"Oh yeah. Sorry, I've got an old man brain. I forget things easily."

"Probably the same reason you have a strange vocabulary. And you mumble a lot."

Schezo mumbled something.

"What??" Arle looked at him.

"Huh??"

"That's what I was talking about. But whatever. Your mumbles have nothing to do with my cancer. So, how are you?"

"Doing fine. You?"

Carbuncle got on Arle's lap, and the latter petted him.

"I'm not feeling good..... I'm so tired...... I'm very tired......" She got on the floor. "Why me.....? Why.....?" She sounded like she was going to cry.

"I know what's wrong, so I'm not going to ask. Would you like me to cook you something?"

"That'd be great....."

He got up and went to the kitchen and started preparing something. She watched as he did this, hoping that it wouldn't make her sick again, as if she wasn't already sick.

She looked at what he was cooking, which involved some sort of meat, most likely beef. It was a steak shape, so she was thankful that it wasn't curry.

Suddenly, she felt nauseous, her head throbbing as Schezo hammered the steak. He looked at her to check on her, recognizing her body language. "Hey, why don't you use the bathroom or something while I beat the meat?"

"Schezo......."

Schezo covered his mouth. "NOT AGAIN!"

"It's alright. I know what you mean." She got up. "I'll let you know if or when something is wrong." She then went over to the bathroom, locking the door.

Schezo continued preparing the steak. The rest of the preparation went on without any events, except for Carbuncle trying to eat the ingredients here and there.