The Family Reunion

"You have to go to the family reunion." Error stared at Destiny with a look of shock and anger. "N0," Destiny sighed and quickly asked why, "MoM wi11 ask-k i2 If i h4V3 at gir1fRi3nD." Error gagged as he stopped complaining. Destiny quickly shot back, "Well it's not my fault your a gay ass bitch."

"What will it take to get you to go?"
"n0tHin9, i'M noT go-oin-g ."
"I'll help you with the voice issue."
"Fi-n-ne i'11 g0-o."

Back with Blue
The meeting was finally over and Blue had to stop himself from vaulting out the door. But, before he could reach his well deserved freedom, Ink stopped him to ask if he could hang out. Not wanting to seem rude (or suspicious) Blue agreed.

Him and Ink met up with Dream and they went to a nice cafe in a random au. Dream took a sip out of his drink before looking at Blue, "Hey Blue, we haven't hung out a lot recent-" "Are you avoiding us?" Ink cut in and Blue snaped up in shock. "What? No," Yes, "I'm really sorry guys, I've just been really busy. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Dream and Ink were quick to reply. "No no no no no, you didn't, don't worry, right Ink."
"Dreams right, you didn't make us sad."

Why are they so fucking easy to manipulate.

AAAAAHHHHH

Ink stood quickly. Just in time for Killer to run past. "It's Nightmare's gang." Ink was quick to deduce. It ended up being only Killer, Horror, and Dust.

The meet up ended shortly after.

Nightmare's kids

Uncle Blue:
Thanks guys

Powder:
No problem
Killer

Knify:
If u don't want yur name 2 b powder don't spill the flower

Dad:
He what.

Powder:
Shit

...

Glitch boi:
Hey guys, how do I ask someone out?

Uncle Bule:
What