Bonten Emma

-Emma Narrating-

I don't know how everything changed...Or why. But I chose my fate with my hands. Following my brother wasn't the best choice. Because I knew he would fall down into this darkness. But after all he's the only family I still have...so how could I leave him alone...?

.

.

.
10th of June 2008.

It's been two years since ToMan got disbanded. Ever since that day..lots of things changed. Mikey went to hide in the shadows, pushing everyone we know away...Or mostly everyone. And as the younger sister I am...I followed him to his desires...I mean. This is how I can help him..right?
...I don't know anymore. All I know is that I want to keep him safe. To save him...I don't know if I can do that or not....But I will try my best.

Narrator

Emma was standing beside her brother who was watching the rain fall. She was looking different...
Her hair was short..dyed with some pink.

(Like that)

(Like that)

She has changed. Became more numb and so was her smile. Her smile was the only difference between her and her brother, even tho that smile felt empty.
She left her brother standing there and left the house. She was thankful the rain stopped.

.

.

.

Ken: I'll head off first Inupi

Inupi: All right. I'll close the shop and go back to the apartment. Let's meet there ok?

Ken: Yup. -he left-

Draken took a shortcut so it won't rain on him since he forgot his umbrella. He took an alley not knowing that this would change...would change lot of things.
.

.

.
Ken Narrating

I saw a girl, with a kantou manji jacket on her shoulders...She had a very short hair..but that blonde hair isn't something I would miss. It looked...different though.
I stopped at my track feeling a mix of emotions...My heart was pumping hard I'm pretty sure it skipped a beat or two.
I didn't know what to say nor do..But then her name slipped from my lips.
<< E-Emma...>>
The blonde turned her head to face me. Small as ever though her facial expressions were...Different. It felt empty even with that smile.
<<I didn't expect to see you here. Draken!>>

She haven't forgot me. I mean...How would she..? It's been only less than a year..? I don't know. I stopped counting...I wish I could hug her, bring her close to me and get her back...I've lost her once and I don't wanna loose her again.
But...How will I do that? I never had the audacity to confront her feelings before. So how will I confront her now??
She might think I'm using her...Or-
<<It's been a while hasn't it...You weren't supposed to see me.>>

<<Emma...What happened to you..?>>

<< don't you like my new haircut? >>

<< ..Not that.. you're...You're different.>>

<< Yes. Yes I am. Why did you come. Why did you see me. You weren't supposed to see me. We weren't supposed to ever meet after...After What Mikey did to you. >>

<< Whatever he did. I forgive him. But please.. just come back...Both of you please...>>

<< that's a hard request to do.  I'm sorry I can't do that.>>

<< Emma. Please. Stop this shit.>>

<< why do you care all of a sudden? You never looked at me back then. But now.. now you want me to go back? >>

<< I'm sorry..  I will fix everything I promise...Just come back. Come back with Mikey. >>

<<How I wish.... I'm sorry Draken. Sorry for what I'll do. >>

<< what do you mean-? >>

She walked behind me giving me her back. When I turned my face to look at her I could see a tear roll down her face.

<< Emma..? Are you- >>

.

.

.

Narrator

She hit his neck hard to make him fall down.. to get shock it actually worked. She grabbed him and put him to the side of the aisle. Caressing his cheek.

<< I'm sorry...I really am sorry..>>

She left him there without a sign of looking back.

———————————————————————————

Wooo! Finally wrote a part -w-

Hope you enjoy it<33

See you soon!