Dave East O2.

Y/N takes a moment and sits in one of the booths alongside Dave and her beautiful brown orbs well up with tears. Dave can tell by her sadness that it was indeed her brother. He tries to come up with any and every comforting thing he can think of but a heaving cloud of guilt hovers over him.

"Y- your brother? These things happen so much, it could be anybody ma." He says softly.

She shakes her head repeatedly as she brings her hand to her mouth to stop her hitching sobs. Dave grabs a napkin and kneels down to look at her. "Hey, look at me," he gestures her head towards him while wiping her tears. "Calm down."

Y/N gathers herself and stands up to walk to her manager to explain everything to her. The shop is empty besides Dave, and there are two other waitresses in the shop anyway. After grabbing her bag, she hurried out of the door. Dave stopped eating and put some money on the table before running after her. "Y/N!" He yells as he jogs towards her, finally catching up. He rubs his hands together at the cold, "You can't go anywhere like that. Let me take you home."

Y/N wipes her eyes before speaking, "I just need to know where he is..." she softly says.

Dave's body language changes at her statement, "I get that, but it ain't safe in these streets. At least get in the car, I'll take you wherever you need to go." He assures her.

Y/N quietly walks to the car as Dave closes the door for her. He gets inside the driver's seat and reverses off the parking lot.

.

.

.

"His watch, where's the watch?!"

After Dave dropped Y/N off at the house, she immediately turned her brother's room upside down. He had to force himself to calm down, for her mental sake, other than his conscious eating him up.

"Y/N what is this going to help with?! You've been at it for hours!" Dave yells over all her rampaging. She then looks up him as if an idea has just sparked.

"You're street smart right? Could you help me figure out who did this?" She sincerely asks him.

Dave is hesitant at first, but the look in her eyes guilts him every time. "I- I'll see what I can do for you. I have to go." He gives her a quick hug before walking out of the house but Y/N runs after him.

"I know we've just bumped into each other after so many years, but surely there's reason..." she speaks up at him while leaning on the door.

"I gotchu mama, I'll see what I can do for you."

Dave got into the car and sat in silence for a minute. The weather was freezing outside but he felt his body heating up. He reclines his seat to take his leather jacket off and something falls out. He leans down to pick it up and his eyes squint until he notices it. "What the fuck..."

It then hits him. Melo was holding on so tight the other night, he must've planted the watch inside Dave's jacket. It had to belong to Y/N's brother. Dave's jaw flinches in anger as he calls Melo while speeding off.

"Where you at?" He calmly asks.

Melo chuckles dryly before responding because he knows what it's about. Dave quickly cuts him off and continues driving.