blood draws for 6

Ansley's pov

"Mommy" I sob as she dressed me . Today my grandma and grandpa, mom and dad, Uncle Austin and I are getting blood drawn. "Oh honey its ok" She says sympathetically "NOO" I screamed and daddy ran up taking me from mama "Hey love what's the matter are you scared about today?" He asks gently and sympathetically nod and cried into his neck he carried me downstairs and out to the car grabbing my shoes on the way he straps me in and puts my shoes on. "NO OWIES" I scream when daddy took me out of the car "its ok baby girl" he says sympathetically and gently trying to calm me down. He carried me into my families office. Daddy handed me to my grandma and I giggled and hugged her.
"Hi cutie you ok?" She asks sympathy in her voice. I whimpered when we went to a room. "Grandma I no wanna" I whine starting to cry again making grabby hands at Mommy "Hey baby I know it s scary but you are so brave and I know you can do it" she said and kissed my forehead. Uncle Austin ,grandma, grandpa and daddy got theirs done and it was just me and mommy left I was scared for both of us. Mommy set me in the playpen, every room in the office has one. She backed up into the corner and started freaking out. "Tay we have to get this done sis" Uncle Austin said

Taylor's pov

"B b but I I I I'm scared " I say as the tears that I have been holding in are finally coming out. Leo and Austin grabbed me and I started freaking out and started sobbing. I was held down by my husband, my brother and mom. "D Dad p please don't do this to me I cried harder. "Hey sweetheart you're alright It will be over soon. "NO PLEASE I DON'T WANT IT!" I screamed squirming in full blown panic mode "woah sweetie it's ok I know I need you to stay still" dad said and nods to Leo and he called one of the office nurses Amanda in and she held me to. I cried out in fear. "NO STWOP HWURTING MAMA" I hear Ansley scream "he's not sweet girl it's ok mommy is just scared she's not being hurt." Leo says picking her up. "Ok Tay pinch in 3 " dad said sympathetically counting down and I squeal in pain. He finally took it out putting a bandaid and everyone let go.

Ansley's pov

"Mama" I cry worried about her "she came over and took me from dada "Hey sweet heart I know shh" mommy sat me in her lap with me facing away from her "grandma" I whimper as she grabbed my legs tears threatening to come out. "Hey baby it's ok" she said sympathetically "daddy held my head so I was facing away. "Daddy" I bawl in pure fear. "I know cutie" he says as Austin held my arm out as grandpa tied a band and felt my arm "w w what is happening I wail trying to squirm away but failed as they held me tighter. "OWWWWWWIEEEEE" I screamed as loud as I could "aww jelly bean its ok I know I know it's ok calm down " grandpa says sympathetically undid the band pulling the needle out. "I know love I'm so sorry can you forgive me" he says with a pout I kept crying and he kisses my forehead and I slowly fell asleep. I woke up and mommy was putting me in my crib and I just fell asleep again.