Drabble 2: Cockwarming

He's only let you do it once but you've already decided that it was way better than his fingers. He reasoned with you that you're not 'ready' for him to corrupt you yet. So, instead of sucking him off, he made you keep him warm in your mouth while reading one night. He's known about your oral fixation since the first time he gave you his fingers in bed. But now that he lets you do it, you constantly want to do it. But the downside is having to ask, you don't want to interrupt anything or say the wrong thing. He assures you every time you ask for his fingers but it's different with his cock.

Currently, he's sitting in his chair legs spread, and working on a drawing. You're on his bed trying to read the book he has given you but your mind is wandering. You want something in your mouth but his fingers are busy. But how are you to ask for his cock.

"Xavi." You whine lowly still hoping he could hear you.

"What have I said about whining, baby? I understand you're just a shy thing but when we want something we use our words, yea?"

"Sorry..."

"It's okay. Now, what would you like?"

"Your cock, please?"

"Thought I said that was a one-time thing?"
You look at him putting all your emotions into your eyes feeling shy under his gaze.

"Oh, I get it. You just want something in your mouth. Come here, sweet girl."

You know exactly what he means by that. Getting down from the bed you sink to your knees under his desk.

"Take me out, baby." You make quick work of ridding his pants and boxers to free him. "Good girl, now stroke me until I'm how you want it, okay?" You do and once he is you gently take him into your mouth and close your lips around what you can take.

"There you go, feel better?" You give him eyes that have him looking at you in adoration and try to nod as best you can. But as you do you accidentally send him deeper into your mouth causing a reaction between both of you. He jumps and runs his hands through your hair.

"Can't do that angel, just sit still okay? I have to finish this." He smiles at your now relaxed state and goes back to drawing whispering, "my good girl."