Drabble 5: Asking to suck him off

"The reactions he has when I'm doing it!" Your only other friend who has stuck with you along with Xavier was raving about doing something to her boyfriend. What was it again? "Now he constantly asks me to suck him off." Right, suck him off. You and Xavier haven't done anything yet but she's told you it's easier just to start that way.

"You still haven't done anything with Xavier?"

"No.."

"I'm going to guess it's because you're shy and quiet."

"Yeah. Thinks I'm not ready."

"Aw, I'm sure he'll do something soon. I'm sorry but I do have to go my boy needs me." She states dismissing herself from the conversation.

Maybe it's time to get it through Xavier that you want to try something.

———

Later that day you're in Xavier's room sitting on his bed, well lap. You've been gaining the confidence to ask him about sucking him off. Even repeating the question to yourself on the way to your room made you shy. But you need to prove to him that you can be something other than shy and quiet.

Your head lies on his shoulder as he talks about his day. You nod along and listen to everything till he turns the conversation to you.

"How was your day? Did you talk about anything interesting with Anne?"

"Yea.." You answer but pause. Here goes nothing.

"I have a question to ask though."

"Ask away then, baby. But first." He pulls you away from where your head laid and makes eye contact with you. Shit. You take a minute but say it.

"Can I suck you off?" Your voice is barely above a whisper but he still freezes.

"Angel, I- what? Is that what Anne talked to you about? You don't have to do it just because she does it."

"No, I want to. Please?"

"I don't think you're ready for that."

"I am. I've kept you warm before it can't be that different. Please I asked politely."

"Yea, yea you did. If you're hundred percent sure you want this then I'll let you. But the second you don't want to anymore you tell me, understand?"

"Yes. I want to do this I'm sure."

You can already feel him getting hard under you.

"Alright, gotta get up then, baby."

You get off of his lap and seat yourself next to him on your knees. "You already know what to do for the first step."

Following the steps, you do when you cockwarm him you take him and stroke him till he's fully hard. "You remember the time you were warming me and you accidentally went too far? This is mostly like that, okay?"

"Okay."

"Go ahead I'll help you along the way, yea?" Little does he know.

He softly took hold of your hair for safe measures as you lean forward, tongue out to take his cock. "You can use your hands too sweet girl. Use them for what your mouth can't take."

This time you nodded with the purposeful intention of taking him farther. "Fuck, your mouth. Why'd I never let you do this?" He was talking to himself. As he keeps the hold on you, you move your hands to what won't fit in your mouth and start twisting them in a way that has him letting out a moan. "Shit, where'd you learn that?" Not answering you take him a bit deeper and hallow your cheeks remembering what Anne said.

His words are now a jumble of sentences. One you could barely make out as "We're talking about this after."

Pulling off for a breath you keep your hands busy while you look up at him. "Goodness baby." There was a string of spit that connected you to that broke. After a few moments, you leaned back down resuming your motions and using your tongue to run along the underside of his cock.

"I'm close, shit.I don't usually cum this fast,fuck" Oh?

Not too much longer passes and his grip on your hair tightens. You stop your hand movements and take him as much as you could hallowing your cheeks again.

"Fuck." That was all you heard before he was releasing into your mouth. You could tell he was keeping his hips from thrusting into your mouth. You swallow and pull your mouth off of him when there was nothing left to.

Coming down from his orgasm he leans forward to connect your lips in a kiss. He's putting what he can't form words for into it.

When he pulls back he looks at you. You look down but smile at him before.

"There's no way you're still shy after that. Where'd you learn that?"

You avoid the question for now and answer, "I want to do that more often, please?"

"Let's talk after a shower, yea? Then we'll discuss everything."