21: Triple date

On Monday morning, lessons started again. Kazuha smiled as he saw Childe.

„ Hey buddy!", Childe said smiling.
„ Hey Childe!", Kazuha said as he sat next to Childe, „ So, how is everything living with Scaramouche?"

„ Honestly, really good!", Childe said, „ He sometimes cries because of his abusive experience with Dottore, but I'm here for him and I always comfort him. I feel like he needs me by his side all the time, and I'm happy to be there for him. Honestly, I'm happy I'm his boyfriend!"
„ That's amazing!", Kazuha said smiling, „ I'm happy for you two!"

That moment, Thoma walked up to Childe and Kazuha.
„ Hey Kazuha! Hey Childe!", Thoma said, „ Ayato and I are organizing a date night at a 5 star restaurant. Ayato will pay for everyone. And we wanted to know if you guys would like to come along with your partners!"
„ Heck yes!", Childe happily said.

„ Good! When does it work for you?", Thoma asked, „ Ayato suggested tomorrow evening!"
„ Yeah, tomorrow evening is good!", Childe said, „ And for you, Kazuha?"
„ Yeah, suits me perfectly!", Kazuha said smiling.
„ Good! Once the restaurant is booked for sure, I will send everyone the address via Instagram!", Thoma said as he left.

As Thoma had left, Childe grinned like an idiot.
„ This is my first date with Scara!", Childe said blushing.
„ You simp!", Kazuha laughed.
„ Shut up! As if you don't simp for Heizou!", Childe growled. Kazuha laughed.

The next day, at around 5PM, Heizou and Kazuha were in their flat, getting dressed into their night time outfits. Heizou was wearing a shirt with a tie, and dark green trousers with chains. Kazuha was wearing a brown jumper over a shirt, with black baggy jeans. He usually tied his hair in a ponytail, but this time, he decided to let it down.

„ Your hair is so pretty like that!", Heizou said as he kissed the back of Kazuha's neck.

Kazuha turned red.
„ T-thank you!", he nervously said, „ So...uh...should we get going?"
„ Of course!", Heizou said as they held their boyfriend's hand.

The restaurant Ayato had booked was a 5 star restaurant in a hotel. Heizou had never been there, but he had heard from Ayato and Thoma that the restaurant had amazing food.

The walk to the restaurant was a good 20 minutes. On the way, Heizou and Kazuha held hands in the pockets of Heizou's coat.

As they arrived at the restaurant, the first thing the couple saw was Scaramouche kicking Childe's foot.

„ Wow! We just got here and you guys are already causing chaos!", Heizou laughed.
„ He started it! He is making fun of how I'm short!", Scaramouche growled.

Childe rubbed his boyfriend's hair.
„ Come on Scara! You're so cute!", Childe said winking his eye.
„ Ugh! I'll forgive you!", Scaramouche said.

Everyone laughed.

„ Wow, you guys are already here!", a voice said.

Ayato was walking with Thoma.

„ Hello fellow gays!", Heizou said smiling.
„ Now that you mention it, I just noticed that no one here is straight!", Childe laughed.
„ Wow! I can't believe I'm dating a boy who has no brain cells!", Scaramouche laughed.

Everyone laughed.
„ Well then, let's head inside the restaurant! I'm sure everyone is hungry here!", Ayato said.

Everyone headed inside the restaurant. It was huge, and beautiful. It looked like it was a place where a rich person would eat.
Ayato did seem to have a lot of money. Heizou told Kazuha that Ayato and his sister Ayaka got a lot of money from their parents after they headed off to college. Explained why his shared flat with Thoma was so beautiful.

Everyone sat down at a table. Childe sat opposite Scaramouche, Heizou sat opposite Kazuha, and Ayato sat opposite Thoma.
Once everyone had their menu, they checked on what they wanted.

„ How about all the couples have a pizza to share. That's what Thoma and I mostly do when we eat here!", Ayato suggested.
„ Good idea!", Heizou said, liking the idea Ayato had.

After a few minutes, the three couples agreed on a pizza they wanted to share together.

That moment, a waiter came.

„ Good evening! I'm going to be your waiter for tonight. My name is Tomo!", he said.

Kazuha's eyes opened widely with shock.
He looked up and saw that boy he bumped into at the mall. His "ex-girlfriend Flora", aka Tomo.

Tomo's eyes opened widely as he saw Kazuha sitting at the table.
„ Kazuha! No way!", Tomo gasped as he saw Kazuha, „ Didn't expect you to be here!"
„ Same here!", Kazuha awkwardly said.

„ You know that guy?", Childe gasped.
„ I-!", Kazuha began.

Kazuha didn't like Tomo for some reason. He didn't get good vibes from him at all.

„ Anyway, I will take your orders!", Tomo said, „ I'll start with the handsome boy. What would you like, Kazuha?"

There was silence in the room.

Now, Tomo was trying to flirt with Kazuha?

That moment, Heizou stood up.
„ Ahem, mister Tomo!", Heizou growled, „ I don't know who you think you are, but if you have good eye sight, you should notice that Kazuha is in a healthy relationship with me. So don't you dare flirt with him. Also, there is something you need to know. I am professional at karate. So I can easily kick you in the balls!"

Tomo simply laughed.
„ Relax, dude! It was just a joke!", Tomo laughed.
„ First of all, I'm non binary. Secondly, jokes are supposed to be funny. And you're far from funny. Now, just take our orders without being a dickhead!", Heizou yelled.

Tomo was shocked. He nervously took out a piece of paper and a pen and started writing down the orders.

After he left, Kazuha sighed.
„ Heizou, don't you think you were a little harsh?", Kazuha asked.
„ He was literally flirting with someone who is taken!", Heizou growled.
„ He was wrong and all, but you need to stop threatening people to kick them in the balls!", Kazuha said.

Heizou simply laughed.
„ Well, I am proud of me being professional at karate!", Heizou said.

Kazuha laughed too.
„ Whenever Tomo comes back, just ignore him. I won't ever flirt with him!", Kazuha said smiling.
„ Ok darling, I'll ignore the bastard next time!", Heizou said as he held his boyfriend's left hand tightly.