Chapter 115. Last go around 💙

Today was Zac and Fatima babyShower for the last Taylor baby. Robin, Lori and Andi had planned the whole shower. Well mainly Robin he wanted full credit, he was excited about T4 he took his god father role very serious and T4 wasn't even here yet, T4 even has his own room at Robin's house, Andi does at well.

The baby was due any day now, Zac and Fatima was excited but get nervous, her first pregnancy went so well, but this one they had minor complications so Fatima doctors informed her they she needs to birth the baby at the hospital, Fatima wasn't to found about that, but she know it was the safest way.

Fatima only allowed 2 other people in the room with her, she was stuck between Andi or Lori. Lori had the full birth experience with the girls, so Fatima thought it was only right for Andi to get the full experience with T4, but Lori asked T can she be in the delivery room, Fatima just feels like she's in a uncomfortable situation cause she doesn't want her friends mad at her, but at the end of the day this is her child.

Fatima: I still haven't chose who's going to be in the delivery room with me like I wish I can have both.

Zac: I already told you babe, let Andi be in there. We gave Andi the godmother title for a reason like her be apart of this. Lori will be fine she will understand, Baby boy got 3 godparents who need to know boundaries..

Fatima: Andi didn't ask, Lori did.

Zac: Andi doesn't need to ask Fatima she already thinks she going to be in the room with us

Fatima: At this point Robin gone be in there

Zac: What the fuck no he's not stop playing with me Fatima

Fatima: (laughing) I'm just joking babe, calm down

Zac: You play too much, I'm sick of you

Fatima: Like your ass don't be playing, nigga please

Zac: We was supposed to been at the baby shower 20 minutes ago like hurry up

Fatima: Oh I invited Gina, and she's bring her friend Bree.

Zac: Now why would you invite her, her ass doesn't need to be there the fuck

Fatima: Boy relax!

Zac rolled his eyes, Fatima finished up her makeup, about 10 minutes later they was out the door, the kids was already there.. Zac and Fatima was the last people to show up.

Zac: How we late to our own baby shower..

Fatima: Black people I tell you..

Zac  and Fatima pulled up to the hall, it was same hall as their gender reveal, the theme of the baby shower was still bear theme but everything was white, gray and blue.

Robin really snapped for his godson, baby boy had everything, everybody was there

Robin really snapped for his godson, baby boy had everything, everybody was there. The vibes was magnificent, everybody was having a good time, the kids was just running around, Zac and his guys was drinking chopping it up in the corner, Fatima, Andi, and Lori was sitting down talking.. Gina and Bree had walked in, and went where Fatima and Andi and Lori was sitting.

Gina: FATIMA OH GIRL YOU LOOK GOOD, I haven't seen you in so long (Fatima got up and hugged her)

Fatima: No look at you friend, how you been?

Gina: I've been good, oh this is my homegirl Bree, this is Fatima

Bree: The girl Zac been talking about the whole Vegas trip, you're so pretty and congratulations this baby shower is beautiful.

Fatima: Thank you so much, these are my girls Lori and Andi.

Bree: I've meet Lori I wanna be friends girl!

(Lori did a fake a little laugh)

Fatima: Well make y'all selfs comfortable, roam around, the gift table is over there.

Gina: Okay thank you, where's Belinda and Angela at ? They gone be here?

Lori: oh I didn't see that question coming, Belinda dead, and We don't fuck with that bitch Angela

Fatima: LORI!

Gina: Belinda is dead? What?

Fatima: We are not talking about her or anyone else thats irrelevant. We are here to celebrate my son and that's it!

(Fatima walked away, to go find Zac)

Lori: So wheres y'all's little friend at Ms. Piggy?

Bree: Oh that's not my friend, that's Gina's friend.

Gina: Um after our trip haven't heard from her

Lori: Oh good, bitches  know now to stay in their lane

Bree: I don't mean to overstep, But she's not gone let you beating her ass slide, she'll keep popping up, that bitch is delusional

Lori: Um I wish that bitch would come back around here!

Zac and Fatima walked back over to Lori and the girls..

Gina: Hey Zac!

Bree: Hey Zachary!!!

Zac: Wassup, Wassup Bree thank y'all for coming I appreciate it.

Both Gina and Bree said thank you. 

After everybody ate, Zac and Fatima enjoyed the rest of their baby shower, everybody was slowing disappearing, They was in the middle of floor dancing, having, all of sudden Fatima just got real exhausted.

Fatima: My stomach just got super tight just now, I think I need to sit down, these contractions are getting to me.

Zac: you okay? You burning up!

Fatima: All this moving around, I knew better.

Fatima bended down to sit and her water just broke..

Zac: DID YOU JUST PISS ON YOURSELF BABE? (He genuinely asked)

Fatima was going through it but she couldn't help her self but to laugh, the people that was still in there started laughing, Zac was so oblivious.

Lori: No Zac her water just broke, that means BABY BOY IS COMING!!

Zac: WHAT THE FUCK THESE KIDS ARE HATERS HE COULDN'T HAVE WAITED UNTIL WE GOT HOME

Fatima was squeezing on to Zacs hand, the pain was getting worse and worse, Fatima was holding on as much as she can. But she was getting weak.

Bree: I'm a travel nurse, let me check her vitals, Let me go to my car real quick.

Bree went to her car to grab her kit, Lori went to get Fatima a wet towel, Madam called the ambulance, Robin and Andi got the kids. Bree came in with her things, and start checking on Fatima her vitals was stable , but her blood pressure kept dropping. Zac was getting worried.

Zac: Babe you need to control your breathing, and keep your eyes open, M where the fuck is that ambulance at?

Madam: 3 minutes out.

Zac: They need to hurry the fuck up!