Chapter 132. 😮‍💨

The next day rolled around, Zac had to reschedule his meeting with his clients, Zac called Nate and explained to him what was going on, Nate denied Brandon was his but he will still take the test. Zac told them they can meet at 12 instead of nine.

Fatima was sleep, she barely said a word to Zac when they went to sleep last night, Zac could tell this was taken a toll on her, and with her experiencing the postpartum, it was a lot to encounter.

It's was 8 a.m. Zac got all the kids ready and feed for daycare, and Kai was going with Madam, Zac made sure he had everything he needed, he dropped everybody off.

Zac picked up favorites breakfast, and some more flowers for her, booked her massage. He knows she's need it and it's his duty to take care of her.

Zac got back home, and had put her self on the counter, and told the massage lady she can sit up in the room next to the kitchen, she did that and Zac went upstairs. Fatima was pumping.

Zac: Good morning baby.

Fatima: Good morning, why are you still here ?

Zac: I pushed it back until 12, you is way important than some test who about to tell me that, that kid ain't mines (he shrugged)

Fatima: You got a lot of confidence, I just hope those words  are put into play!

Zac: You just have my money ready for me, that all I'm saying baby.

Fatima: Did you ever go into your man cave?

Zac: Nah why baby

Fatima: I got some stuff down there for you, with everything that happens with Brianna it slipped my mins..

Zac: Well I'll go check that out and I got something downstairs for you as well come on..

Fatima: What is it?

Zac: You will find out when you go down there

Fatima got up, Zac took her hand kissing it then they went downstairs, Fatima had to put her breastmilk in a baggy first, she seen Zac got  breakfast for her

Fatima: Thank you seriously! It's the small things that makes me so appreciative.

Zac: My duty my love you don't have to thank me, I also booked you a massage she's sitting up now.

Fatima: I think you trying get me happy cause deep down you think his yours, or am I tripping babe.. (she laughed)

Zac: You are definitely tripping because I know for 100% he ain't mines I just know ..

Fatima: Yeah we gone see.

Zac: Well enjoy your massage I'm gone downstairs and see what you got me.

Fatima: Okay

Fatima kissed Zac walking into the room, and Zac went downstairs, it was a gift basket with all his favorites things, and items he wanted but didn't wanna buy, she also got him balloons that said #1 Dad. He read that card out loud.

" You show me how worthy I am everyday, so I'm returning the favor , Love your soon to be wife always and forever " - I love you more baby - Zacs says out loud, putting the note card in his wallet. Zac adored Fatima, and it was Vice Versa with her. No matter what problems they had they faced them head on together and that was one of the unique things about them. The genuinely and gentle love they shared.

Zac got her massage for 2 hours and hair Nail tech was also coming, Zac was pulling all the stops for Fatima just so she can feel good. Zac left to meet Brianna, Brandon, Nathan at the DNA center. When he pulled up Nate was walking in, Zac got out his car and went in.

Zac: Wassup bitch ass dude.

Nate: Stop with all that nigga

Zac: You still ain't put in no effort to see Nasir and Noor, you know you a clown right?

Nate: Nigga shut up, I got this I'll handle it

Zac: Yeah you need to cause I'll fuck you up again

(Brianna and Brandon walked)

Nate: DAMN HER ASS STILL FAT

Zac: Nigga shut your horny ass up!

Brianna: Oh Nathan long time no see big head how you been?

Nate: Shit I been good, you?

Brianna: I be well, This is my son Brandon, Brandon this is Nathan, And This is Zachary:

Brandon: So you my dad? (Talking to Zac)

Zac: Nah, and this test here is about to prove it.

Brianna: That is your dad, Zac stop that nonsense

Zac: You know what I'm done talking DNA gone do all the talking.

Nate: Shit that's what I'm saying!

25 mines had passed they got called back to get their DNA tested, Lady said it should take only 45 minutes it was a slow day, They was happy about that.

A hour has passed, they got called back, into the back room, Zac was good until now, he know if he had a 15 year old child his ass is grass.

The DNA Tech: The test are different because one is positive and one is negative.

Zac: Wait so you saying one of us is actually the father.

The DNA Tech: Yes.

Nate: Nah it ain't me so it must be you Zac

Brandon: Yo can we just get this done and over with already damn

Zac: Yeah he can't be my son, I definitely don't even play like that.

Brianna: Can we just hurry up please and thank you.

The DNA Tech: Who's Nathan? (Nathan holding his hand out to grab the folder) and you Must be Zachary .

Zac: The one and only with 4 kids (he laughed)

Brianna: Haha open it up your dreams about to be crushed, and all imma say is told you so.

Zac and Nathan opened the folder and fact one of them was the father, but who?👀

Zac: My point exactly, go head with that shit! Nate that's all you buddy!

Nate: WHAT THE FUCK

Zac: And oh yeah if you didn't know he already his 2 kids (laughed)

Zac said that and went on his way out the door, that situation right didn't concern him anymore.