V

He was obviously really shy and didn't like to show his feelings much. He got out of the car and grabbed my things from the back seat. "Come on. It looks like it's about to rain." I get out of the car and stand behind him as he unlocks his apartment door. He escorts me inside and rests his hand on my back. "You have a really lovely apartment." He smiled and turned to me, grabbing my hand and walked me over to the living room. "Would you like something to drink? I have tea, soda....water....thats it." He laughed and smiled sweetly.

I sat on the couch and grabbed my pillow, snuggling it close. "Uhm.....tea would be nice. Thank you." He grabbed a tea kettle from the cabinet, filled it with water and left it on the stove to boil. "So do you live here alone? Don't you get lonely sometimes?" He shook his head and sat down next to me. "No, the other members of my band live here as well. They must have went out for dinner or something." He kicked his shoes off and laid across the couch on his back, pulling me onto his lap. "Hope you don't mind. I just like to lay down!" I flashed him a endearing smile and shook my head. I moved next to him and stretched out, putting my arm on his chest.

"No no it's okay. Doesn't bother me. It's your house, get comfortable all you want!" Meto chuckled and pinched my cheek. He turned his head and kissed my forehead, the cold metal of his piercings made me shiver. I trace the lines of his chest tattoo with my finger and he starts playing with my hair. He taps my leg and smiles. "Hey hey I have something I wanna show you, but first. Do you remember what I was wearing when we first saw each other?" I chuckled and scratched the back of my head.

I already knew the answer 100% but I didn't want it to make it seem like I'm creepy or anything. "Hmmm it was a.....black and white polka dot dress right?? Oh and you had blue hair with a big red bow on your head! Right?" He nodded and laughed softly. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into what looked like someone's bedroom. "You are exactly right! You probably though I was a girl too, huh?" I turned away and covered my blushing face with my sweater. " Y-yeah I did. You just looked really pretty, and you look feminine, I ju-" he looked at me and spoke up, cutting me off. "So you like a guy in a dress, huh? It it some kind of fetish of yours? That's kinda cute." I didn't want to admit to him that I find it hot or attractive but he's just egging me on. I really do like when a guy looks like a girl.

Meto took something out of the closet and went into the bathroom. I couldn't catch a glimpse of what it was but I had a pretty good idea. He came back out a few minutes later in a long sweater, shorts and knee-high socks on top of fishnet stocking. He did look really cute. He had short brown hair that fell just at his shoulders and two little pigtails in his hair. He walked over and grabbed my hands. "How do I look?! Is the kind of stuff you like?!" He laughed and bit his lip, expressing he was a little shy.

"You look adorable! Just look at you. I don't think you could get any cuter." I reached down and played with the hem of his sweater, avoiding eye contact. He picked my head up and smirked, caressing my cheek and he leaned in close and whispered. "I know this is the kinda stuff that gets you horny. Don't lie." I pushed Meto back and my face began to feel hot.