"Sleep please"

Kageyama had his stuff and they went to Hinata's place "Shoyo! I got your message, thank you I've made dinner already" It was around 4 when got home. It was Hinata's favorite meal; Tamago Kake Gohan. "Yes!" Hinata whispered. He ran to get Natsu. They ate dinner. "Mmm!! It was amazing!!!" Hinata exclaims. "You say that every time Nii-chan!" Natsu giggles. "It's true!!!" Hinata says. His mom just laughs "Thank you shoyo, go have fun I'll clean the plates" She smiles "Thanks, Mom!" Hinata grabbed Kageyama's hand and ran to his room shutting the door behind him. "Phew."   Hinata sighs with his back against the door as he slides to the ground. "Do you not like your mom?" Kageyama asks. Hinata looks up at him "What? no, I love my mom I just don't want her to worry about me. Seriously she worries a lot. I have doctor's appointments scheduled every three weeks." Hinata explains. "If you don't want her to worry then don't give her reasons to worry, like not sleeping." Kageyama raises his voice just a little to get the point across. "Okay!" Hinata used Kageyama's same tone. Hinata goes over to his closet and grabs his volleyball. "Can you toss to me?" Kageyama couldn't refuse his offer it involved volleyball. They went outside and practiced until it was 6:27 when they went back in. They went to Hinata's room. "Woo! I need more practice," Hinata says "You need sleep," Kageyama says Hinata rolls his eyes "It's only 6:45" the orange-haired boy whined. "Promise me something," Kageyama lets out. Hinata looks at Kageyama while sitting on his bed. "At least try to go to sleep at 9," Kageyama asked Hinata stared at the taller boy for a while "I'll try..."
They watched movies with Hinata's laptop until 8:32 came around Hinata was nervous he had a stomach ache. Kageyama got up to get ready to sleep. Hinata changed into a small beige hoodie and some black shorts. Kageyama was wearing a purple long sleeve and some grey sweatpants.
9:15
"Come on Hinata you promised" Kageyama reached out for Hinata's hand Hinata hesitated but took Kageyama's hand and laid down on his back Kageyama lay facing the smaller boy "Just close your eyes" Kageyama whispered "You don't need to practice just this second you need to rest" Hinata looked at Kageyama like he had two heads but closed his eyes and he drifted off to sleep.
3:21 am
Hinata bolted up catching his breath he got out of bed and grabbed his volleyball he reached the door but before he could turn the doorknob Kageyama stopped him. "Hinata, please" Hinata looked at Kageyama "But in my dream, I couldn't receive the ball and-" Kageyama pulled Hinata in for a hug "It's just a dream but you might not receive the ball if you're too tired" Kageyama tried to ease his mind. Hinata relaxed in Kageyama's arms. Kageyama took Hinata's hand as they went back to sleep.