• puppy love •

A/N: Hello everyone! This is the first story I've published on Wattpad so I hope you all enjoy it! I also hope everyone read the description for this book, because I will NOT be going over the warnings.

That being said, for this specific one-shot some warnings are: it's a slowburn, omegaverse (if you're not a big fan of it you can still read this story, it's not overly in depth with the omegaverse).

He did not want to do this. Nope. However, he wasn't going to say that he hated it. Especially with the view he got. He was supposed to watch the dogs, but all he could think about and look at was the pretty blonde omega sitting on the rusty wooden bench, reading a book.

He was gorgeous. His hair was a golden blonde (which, despite the spiky nature, looked extremely soft to Sasuke), and brighter than the sun.

His hair reached his shoulder, and framed his soft tanned face. His eyes were the prettiest blue Sasuke has ever had the opportunity of landing his own obsidian eyes on, and lush pink lips.

The boy had thin cuts on each of his cheeks, but if anything they made the blonde even more charming and mysterious. Sasuke had never seen him around before. Maybe he was new? Maybe he would get a chance to talk t-

"WOOOF!" Sasuke's day dreaming was cut off by one of Deidara's boistrouse dogs running toward him.

Sasuke put his hands up in front of him, knowing that the dog was going to run toward him, and yelled a desperate "Stop!", but the dog crashed into Sasuke; who was sitting cross legged (criss cross applesauce ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) on the green grass field.

Sasuke had let the dogs off leash, knowing that they were somewhat trained; that and there weren't a lot of people out. Just some kids, playing on the play structures and that was a bit farther from where the dogs and he were sitting.

A wet tongue came in contact with Sasuke's face, and Sasuke knew, he smelled of dog breath and had slobber all over him. He could see the pretty blonde discreetly look his way and giggle into his hand in an attempt to muffle the sound.

Sasuke looked away and grumbled, muttering a "stupid mutt" under his breath. The dog just cocked his head and panted, and nudged the stick toward Sasuke. How the hell had I got caught up in dog-sitting Dei's stupid dogs?

Flashback

Earlier Today . . .

"Sasuke, pretty please? With a tomato on top? Pretty pleaseee?" Deidara begged, stupidly fluttering his eyelashes and attempting to be cute.

"Aww Sasuke, look how cute he is... and you'd be doing your big bro a big favor," Itachi ended in a sing-song voice, eyeing Sasuke. Sasuke glared back. "We're paying you too, you know." Itachi reminded, oh so helpfully.

Sasuke was thinking back to the times he's met Deidara's dogs (which isn't many times mind you, considering he tries to avoid them as much as possible), and groaned. Deidara's dog sitter apparently canceled at the last minute; so here he was, Itachi and his boyfriend begging him to take care of five large dogs.

Deidara's dogs were huge. And it didn't help that he had five of those monsters.

Deidara had five huge rottweilers, which he cared for as a mother would her own. Deidara's oldest dog is named Bakudon (Bakudon means bomb as Deidara explained, and is indeed, Deidara's favorite food), then there was Tsuyoi, Wazato, Airashii, and his newest edition, Nendo (lol Saiki K reference anyone?). The dogs were big, loud, and worst of all, messy.

However, his brother has done him some favors before, right? It really couldn't hurt to help them out this one time...

"So, will you do it?" Itachi prodded, and Sasuke had an answer this time.