CH1><

I was just relaxing when suddenly I heard a slight sound, it feels like the sound is only heard by me. As I continue to hear the sound, I decided to follow the sound. While I was on my way I saw Philip heading towards the sound too. I said, "Hey, Philip since we bumped into each other  can I ask where are you heading?" He  replied, "I heard a sound so I'm following it." I said, "Oh, same  were both here then, why not we both go discover the sound?" He nodded and continue following the sound. We stopped walking until they found a dead end. Philip said, "I guess the sound is behind one of those vending machines?" When Philip said that, the sound stopped. I was confused but Philip is scared. Philip said while hiding behind me" Why not you go check behind that vending machine then I'll join." I replied " You sure?" knowing that Philip will run away when I was checking. I agreed because he was curious about that vending machine. when I was going to check behind Philip ran real fast.

Before Philip ran I continued to check behind that vending machine is a 

country?

he's kinda short though ngl... while we are gazing at each other I said, " Are you South Korea's brother?" and then he ran away;-; after some mins, I heard the school bell ring, which means its time to go back to class so I ran as fast as I can because I don't want to be punished.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<This is really short!!! 267 words my first story lmao sorry for not writing for some time haha i was busy ok I hope yall enjoy this part of the story byeeeeeeeeee>