Chapter 1: Start of A New School Year

It was my junior year, when the Cullen's came to town. I first saw them at lunch. I was sitting with a few Sophomores named Jessica, Mike, Eric, Angela, Lauren, and Tyler. They all walked in , separating themselves so they all didn't come in at once. First their was a beautiful blonde girl and blonde boy, that I later learned were Rosalie and Xander. Then walked in a little dark haired girl and blonde boy that looked to be Rosalie's twin brother, I learned later that their names were Alice and Jasper. Both of the pairs seemed to be dating. I guess it was okay since they weren't biologically related. Next a bronze haired boy came in, I later learned his name was Edward. Lastly a very tall, handsome, black haired boy entered. He was by far the cutest, and I later learned that his name was Emmett.

They seemed to stick to their group, and sat a table that was unoccupied. I assumed that it was just that they were all nervous, because they were the new kids. But weeks later they still sat at that table, and didn't talk to anyone. I heard rumors that nearly every girl in our school had asked Emmett and Edward out, but they both said no. People started to see them as stuck up, because they were rich and didn't socialize with anyone. I just ignore the rumors, because I can't say that if I was put in that position I would start talking to people right away.

Maybe I didn't want to believe those rumors, because I had developed a slight crush on a certain dark haired boy. I doubt he ever noticed me, and I wasn't about to just walk over there and asked him out because I didn't want to be like the other girls. I may think he is cute, but I don't know his personality and I'm not the type of girl that goes out with a guy just because he's cute.