Chapter 4: My Savior

I gain continuousness again, but I could get myself to open my eyes. "Carlisle you have to save her!" said a voice, it sounded sad. "She has suffered from to much blood loss. If we don't change her, then she will die," said another voice, who I assumed was Carlisle. Change me into what? "Then change her, I can't do it her blood is too appealing!" the other voice yelled. Before I could think anymore I felt something bite me. I was in excruciating pain, it felt like I was being burned alive.

The pain went on for what seemed like forever. Then it finally stopped, and I opened my eyes. Everything was clearer. I looked across the room, and saw the person I least expected, Emmett. I got up, and went to look in the mirror ready for the worst. But I looked beautiful. My face was flawless, my teeth were strait. And my eyes were red? "What am I?" I asked. "A vampire. You were going to die, but my family saved you," said Emmett.

"But why? I've never even talked to your family. Why did they feel the need to save me?" I asked. "There is this thing called blood singers, it's when someone's blood is irresistible to you. It means that their your mate, and your my blood singer. I feel a need to keep you safe, and be around you. I managed to stay away only because I didn't want you to be put in danger by knowing about us. Feel free to shoot me down, but I can't resist the mating pull. Will you be my girlfriend?" he said. I was shocked, he liked me? I like him too, and I can feel the mating pull too. "Yes," I said hugging him. "Come on, we should go hunting," he said.

After he said that I felt a burning feeling in my throat, like someone had stuck a white hot branding iron down it. He jumped from the window, and I followed. We then ran into the forest.