𝟭𝟬𝗸 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿

(( THIS IS SO LATE LMFAO i'm so sorry but i literally did not feel like updating this, i took a teeny weeny break but i'm back and here is the very late and rushed 10k special ))

OK FIRST oh my god i'm screaming my lungs out right now because i actually wasn't expecting this book to hit 10 reads, i'm actually baffled

THANK YOU to everyone who read, voted and/or commented on this story i really appreciate it ❤️

THIS IS JUST a little idea i had while scrolling through tumblr and i had one of those "this would fit my fanfic perfectly" ideas and now i'm writing it as a way to celebrate the book hitting 10k

IT DOESN'T correlate to literally anything in the story, nor did this happen LOL. i just know the next chapter is taking me a while to write to i'm using this as a filler !!

IT'S KINDA just a bunch of tiny scenes i made up bunched together because a 10k special doesn't need more than one part (unless y'all want me to make more parts then i will dw)

MINJAE isn't toxic in this either, thank god bc i struggle tryna make him toxic, he's just gonna be jealous n shit LMAO. and sena isn't insecure in this either, she's just boring but she's also kinda a badass so alls well that ends well

OKAY i'll stop talking enjoy mullet daddy

"I think you look nice!" On-jo complimented Sena's dress

"I think you look nice!" On-jo complimented Sena's dress. Sena, on the other hand, was seconds away from tearing it off and putting it back on the hanger.

"Are you sure? I don't know..." She mumbled, still trying to make up her mind.

I-sak rushed toward the two, holding piles and piles of different dresses for Sena to wear. Hyosan was planning to host a dance for the kids, and Sena wanted to go. On-jo and I-sak talked her into buying a dress, but didn't know it would be this difficult.

"I think red looks good on you! Or maybe black? Oh my gosh, white is perfect!" I-sak rambles.

"Light pink fits her body type more." On-jo scratched her chin. "What if we went with gold?"

"Or what if we went with nothing and I can go in a regular outfit. Like, I don't know, a sweat suit?" Sena turned to her friends.

"You wanna wear...a sweat suit to a dance...?" I-sak said the words slowly as if she were trying to process them herself. "Yeah, no."

"Isn't it my choice?" Sena points to herself.

"Yeah, it's always your choice! But we have to butt-in when the choice is bad." On-jo frowned.

Sena didn't know what to do. Of course, dressing up would have people think differently about her as well as Gwi-nam noticing her. But on the other hand, she wanted to be comfortable. If Min-jae were here, she would've went with his option.