𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗫𝗩𝗜: 𝗥𝗶𝘀𝗸

Stormy and Poseidon (mentioned) belongs to GeekyCookie1

~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to my realm, Aliya."

As soon as Aliya heard her name come out from Narcissa's mouth, the faerie froze. "You know my name," she stated in disbelief as Narcissa sweetly smiled in her direction, briefly teleporting to her side.

"Of course, my dear! You've been quite the talk!" the sea witch exclaimed, allowing her tentacles to wrap around the faerie, who indirectly tripped as a way to get out. "Yes, you are truly something," Narcissa briefly continued as Aliya awkwardly chuckled, silently wondering if she took on too much.

"Mija, sometimes you just tend to into things first hand and you don't think about the consequences at times," Amara softly said while Issac applied a ice pack to his daughter's right eye.

"Yeah, but Marcellus and his stupid friends were making fun of Jesse because of his fascination with the human world. Marcel and his friends think they're so cool, but I bet they will end up with terrible talents. Ugh! They each deserved to get punched in the face, but I could only get away with one, so—" Aliya defensively rambled before she was cut off by Stormy, who giggled at her niece's reaction.

"That's why you chose Marcellus since he was the leader of the group. You thought you could get a scare out of everyone else, but it didn't work out that way, did it?" Stormy gently reasoned as Aliya winced from the ice pack. "I'm sorry mija, but you have to stay still. This is the only way I could get to the source, since your body won't take the eye injection," Issac gently said, holding her hand.

"No, it didn't work like I wanted. Instead, Marcel's second-in-command, Katsu, picked a fight with me over his ringleader and I lost to him," Aliya dejectedly mumbled before sighing. "I'm just as weak as everyone says I am," she said as her parents and Stormy shook their heads.

"No, sweetheart. You are far from weak," Amara firmly began as Stormy and Issac nodded. "Flower Blossom, this has nothing to do with weakness. You have a good heart, my dear flower, but sometimes, you don't think things all the way through," Stormy softly said, tenderly rubbing the girl's face as Issac grinned.

"If anything, all of us are proud of you for standing up to your beliefs. Marcellus and his friends should have been nicer to Jesse, even the boy's obsession with the human world is uh... a little bit odd," Issac softly said as Aliya stubbornly shook her head.

"Jesse isn't odd, he's cool! He wants to show me some of human artifacts, but I don't have anything to show..." Aliya excitedly began before frowning. "Hmm... I think we have a few things from the human world. Would you like to take a look around and see what you want to bring to Jesse?" Stormy offered as Aliya's smile grew brighter.

"Yes!"

"Heh... right," Aliya awkwardly began as Narcissa eyed the girl darkly, which did little to calm her nerves. "You know, you've been quite the troublemaker for me. I had Jesse in my hand, but then Atticus goes to you and the next thing I know, you and your friends come along to help him!" the sea witch continued before smirking as she willed her tentacles to wrap itself around her leg.

"It's almost ironic that you're here actually," Narcissa began with a cold underlying, dangling the girl, who found her heart racing. "Yeah, uh... what makes you say that?" Aliya briefly continued, trying to refrain herself from screaming.