Chapter 15

Zee was drunk last night so he is sleeping in his room for late. His phone rang. He put Nunew's pic aside carefully and pickup the phone.
Poppy- Where are you boss? Are not you coming to counselling program today.
Zee in sleeping voice - Please cancel all of my plan poppy.
Poppy-If you didn't came today you will regret it for life time.
Zee got up and gone to counselling program. Today is the day where new intern doctors will be posted to big medical as permanent job. They will choose as per the intern performance and there career marking.
Poppy- Boss see the list and focused on 14 number intern.
Zee got surprised to see the intern name.
Zee- Poppy, did you see that, Finally i found him.. NUNEW CHAWARIN, my boy is a Cardiologist ( heart surgeon) and a medicine specialist., I am proud of you Nuh..
Poppy gave him tissue-Control yourself, only one seat left of our Hospital vacancy, i don't know, what is brother Nunew doing.
Zee- I know he will never choose our Hospital. But Anywhere he will choose i am happy with that. Atleast I can see him now. I will know his address. But if he would be in my Hospital i will be more happy than anyone.
Poppy-Sorry boss he Choosed MK Medical centre, and that is in other state.
Zee become sad but he is happy that he knew his address now.
  Nunew at his room , watching his photo and Zee's. and Sobing..
Nunew- I know you would have known that i became a doctor,(sob) Hia, I Miss you. Can you forgive your Nuh...(sob).. Please...Hia, eat your medicine, do exercise and sleep well.
He kissed the phone and slept.
After one week, In Zee's Hospital a patient is in his emergency condition, but no heart doctor is left. Suddenly a short height boy run and gave him cpr and saved him.
A Nurse- Hello Mr. What are you doing here , And who are you, and who gave you the permissions to treat the patient.
That short boy- Hello Nurse , i am doctor Nunew Chawarin, i appointed here...
Poppy in Surprised voice- O M G , brother Nunew..
Nunew hugged poppy- Brother poppy how are you? I am happy to see you again.
Zee was crossing from the OPD and suddenly he felt that the scent he was dieing to get smell of is coming from his medical. He searched for that and he saw the person whom he was waiting for a decade. His whole body trembling with happiness. His dead cell comes to life. He wanted to run Near him and hugged tightly and kissed him repeatedly, but he controlled himself and  went to his chamber.
Nunew to poppy- Is MD here., i want to meet him.
Poppy- Yess , is in his chamber. Go meet him.
  Nunew went to MD chamber...